Boston

JillC LI

LOL, the only way I will ever get into Boston is to raise money for a charity. I actually raised over $4,000 for Parkinson's Disease research when I ran the NYC Marathon. Felt good to be running for a good cause. Not sure that Boston is on my bucket list. Disney is though! :p

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
one day when my kids are older and I dont have to be so hands on all the time, not that I dont want to be hands on all the time, Ill try to do a program to get in shape and try to qualify. I just cant imagine keeping a 7:26 for 26.2 just to qualify. Insane.

Donald Duck

Tonga Toast Killer
I'll get off my soap box after this:

I'd like to see them keep up that pace with me...

"oh, you ran the Boston marathon? That's cute."

100 miles sucka'.

Donald Duck

Tonga Toast Killer
You deserve to be able to make such comments. :ROFLOL:

Im being so premature now. Let me cross the finish line first and then I'm going to be a complete snob! No, I won't.

I did design a tattoo for the back of my calf however when finish.

What's cool though is that my ultra 100 is an official qualifying race for the Western States 100...I can hear the wife already saying "?"

fmingo36

Im being so premature now. Let me cross the finish line first and then I'm going to be a complete snob! No, I won't.

I did design a tattoo for the back of my calf however when finish.

What's cool though is that my ultra 100 is an official qualifying race for the Western States 100...I can hear the wife already saying "?"

Nick, that's too funny... I decided to get a tattoo to commemorate my Disney Marathon finish. I have a simple design that includes the date and mileage along with a little bit of Disney. Disney was my first marathon and this will be my first tattoo. Oh ya, and it's going on the back of my lower calf area too.

Donald Duck

Tonga Toast Killer
Nick, that's too funny... I decided to get a tattoo to commemorate my Disney Marathon finish. I have a simple design that includes the date and mileage along with a little bit of Disney. Disney was my first marathon and this will be my first tattoo. Oh ya, and it's going on the back of my lower calf area too.

Sweet. The ultra tat will be my third ink, but the first running related. My other two are of course, Donald Duck :D

dreamfinder

Seriously? The year I decide to get my behind in gear and try to qualify they pull this? I will need to wait a week to even try to register unless I can smoke the qualifying times? Son of a... And they moved up registration by a month. That royally screws with my training/qualifying plans.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom