Bored? "Pick One" Game.

SirNim

Tom Hanks 'cause he's the voice of everybody's favorite windup cowboy doll!

All right, here we go.
For the musician in all of us, which is better?

PIANO or KEYBOARD with WEIGHTED KEYS?:drevil:

Think carefully about your answer. If this isn't lame enough to be worthy of a reply.:lol: :lol: :animwink: :brick: :( :cry: :rolleyes:

Cheryl

Keyboard (I prefer it over the piano but the piano is pretty good itself as well...now give me a guitarist and my hopes and dreams would come true:D)

We're on a music thing so let's see:

Bon Jovi

or

Eminem

disneygal1967

Have to say hair bands...:D :lol:

While were still on music

Faith Hill

Or

Shania Twain

:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:
Hi Ho...Hi Ho It's of to Disney World we go...just a few more days... and I'll be there...Hi Ho...Hi Ho, Hi Ho...Wahoo

General Grizz

MGM.

How could you pick EPCOT! That's strike two, after picking Walt Disney Treausures!!! Grrrr!! No, just kidding!! Hehehe... :D :D

LOL..ahem.

Your affection for Disney Attractions:

Disney Attractions are for Fun and Entertainment - I love them so much for this!! I can't wait to go back!! :sohappy:

or

I love Disney Attractions as if they were my family...really...; I can't stand from being away!!! If one of my favorites closes, I'll actually be depressed!!

isnet396

Fun and entertainment. I don't like my family members being 9-ton audio animitronics ;)

Hmmm.

Illuminations 25

or

Illuminations RoE

General Grizz

Beef tacos, no beans, soft shell. :)

Isnet - I don't mean physical aspects. I mean, let's take...oh...Horizons for example. So many show elements of this attraction and the thematic references to progress and family made this attraction a part of me. I didn't ride Horizons because it was fun, I rode it because it was a part of my family. I don't mean an AA or prop, directly related to someone, I mean an essence. I don't collect media, for example, because I like how it sounds; the media helps the attraction live on in my heart, and remember the "family"...

Okay, folks..how about...

Kitchen Kabaret
or
Food Rocks

Cheryl

Food Rocks, only b/c I've never seen the other one! SOmeone else could take a turn if my answer stinks:hurl:

How about:

Do you go to Disney to:

Feel the magic

or

Relive your youth?
(Gotta only pick one!)

Cheryl

Space Mountain!:D First and only roller coaster that I was able to talk my husband into riding (hates roller coasters! LOL:lol: and of course I DRAGGED him on it!):lol:

Which movie would you rather watch:

Batman (Michael Keaton)

or

Spiderman (Newly released)

disneygal1967

:veryconfu tough question, they are both good.

But if I have to pick one I'm going to say BTM.

Best Land

Fantasyland

Or

Frontierland

:sohappy: :sohappy: less than 7-days to go:sohappy: :sohappy:

General Grizz

Food Rocks! Strike three!! :mad:

Haha; just kidding!! :lol:

Anyways, both of the times have the Carousel of Progress. However, July is hot. I usually don't visit WDW at the holidays as often as I do...and heat + crowds is worse than cold + crowds. Then again, it's a hassle recording the CBXmas Special with lots of people...

UNLESS Christmastime can mean the week after Thanksgiving since all is decorated! Then again, no Carousel of Progress...

ARRRRRRRRRRRRGH!

Christmastime!! ARrgh!!

Cheryl

OK, Mr. Grizzlyhall! What's up?:lol: (just kidding)
Three strikes and I'm out? I plead the Fifth! :hammer: :lol:

We have a few things in common...don't write me off yet! Favorite park is MK, we both like the Main Street Electrical Parade (Wish they'd bring that back) and we also like Illuminations! So, I'm really not THAT bad!:D

You're turn to pick a topic...:D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom