Boortz at WDW this week

PintoColvig

Original Poster
The Neil Boortz Show is broadcasting from Disney Radio Studios in DHS this week, for those who care. Just heard Boortz mention it on his show a few minutes ago.

**Steps back so the haters can jump in.** :lookaroun

jakeman

The Neil Boortz Show is broadcasting from Disney Radio Studios in DHS this week, for those who care. Just heard Boortz mention it on his show a few minutes ago.

**Steps back so the haters can jump in.** :lookaroun
Politics aside, it's cool to seem them use their radio station at DHS.

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member
Politics aside, it's cool to seem them use their radio station at DHS.

I can't remember what the occasion was, but I remember a few years ago we were visiting and there were radio stations and online sites strung out through the hall behind the M&G at EP. It was pretty neat seeing them all there, and that excited to be broadcasting from WDW....

Texas84

He talked about Soarin' for about 30 minutes once and drove his crew nuts. :lol:

Surprised this thread hasn't been locked quickly like last time. :lol:

NoChesterHester

<-- not a hater as much as I don't know who-er :shrug:

Boortz is a libertarian talk show based out of Atlanta. He is the co-author of the "Fair Tax."

He is a very abrasive personality, but highly intelligent with a loyal following.

I'm just glad that SOMEONE is broadcasting from the studios. Hopefully Disney can re-ignite the desire to do so. I loved the early days of the Studios when this sort of thing was fairly regular.

scpergj

I heard him last week talking about being there...and we missed him by a bit - we left Sunday. Would have stopped by and said hi - he LOVES to make fun of the tourists walking by!

Very, very politically incorrect. Kinda like me...:lookaroun

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom