Trip Report ***BOOM, DONE***No, Its not Déjà vu. It’s just that time of year again…the 20th surf ’n turf part deux. And we’re live now!

You were with us for the 16th, 17th, the epic bungalow 18th, the 19th, and the 20/40 so why not...do it again.

I went back and forth on covering this one, TR fatigue has been biting me in the butt lately. I figured, though, that with the amount of new things we are considering for this trip it may be worthwhile to give it another go. With that, lets get the formalities out of the way for the newbs:

Who: @imahistorygeek and myself
PhotoPass_Visiting_STUDIO_411483977463.JPG

What: Surf 'n turfing a 4-night Disney Dream
When: Oct. 20 -27
Where: AKL, Dream, AKL
Why: Well, going to the bubble in the Fall for our anniversary has kinda grown on us. We will be at sea for our actual 20th!

As I alluded to we had some decisions to make for this trip like:
Drive or Fly
Palo or Remy
MNSSHP or Jiko
Get off at Nassau or Stay on the boat?
Homecomin' or Homecomin'

Watching The Muppets Movie now as I write this... can you really watch this without singing!?!? A filet of fish, hey!

Mas details to follow, like how many have signed up for the beer exchange!

Last edited:

Epcotfan21

Bah! We're doing dinner there on the 20th. We're heading to EC after that and then be at AK the next morning. Dont hesitate to say hi if you see some goober in a Fenway hat with a lady who is way out of his league .
Ugh, doesn't look like we'll cross paths. We're doing MK Saturday night and then HS and Epcot on Sunday. Enjoy your trip and make sure one of you order the fried chicken and donuts and some hush puppies at homecomin. BEST fried chicken and hush puppies I've ever had in my life!

lostpro9het

Original Poster
Ugh, doesn't look like we'll cross paths. We're doing MK Saturday night and then HS and Epcot on Sunday. Enjoy your trip and make sure one of you order the fried chicken and donuts and some hush puppies at homecomin. BEST fried chicken and hush puppies I've ever had in my life!
Dang! Right now I'm all about those thigh high biscuits and moonshine at Homecomin!

@lostpro9het , a little easier last night!

How about Holt saying that he wasn't trying for the home run in his last at bat and then doing it!!!

As a long time pessimistic Sox fan, I'm dreading the inevitable 1-0 loss tonight.

Oooh I think I know now!!! Can't wait to see it! :happy:

I'll say this, someone here is pretty close.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom