Booking Sept. 2013?

hiptwinmama

I am not sure... but you have chosen one of the best times of the year to visit. It is still hot, but the crowds are considerably smaller. You will enjoy much shorter wait times. :ROFLOL:

Upvote 0

Crush Dude!

Back from WDW!Counting down to DLP in November!
I am not sure... but you have chosen one of the best times of the year to visit. It is still hot, but the crowds are considerably smaller. You will enjoy much shorter wait times. :ROFLOL:

This has not been the case the last couple of years, September has been very busy, free dining has a lot to do with it

Upvote 0

stefan74

I am going in 2014 for my 40th birthday...September 11-21 and I hope to do a three day cruise before and stay on land afterwards. Cannot wait!! I hope the crowds are not too bad.

Upvote 0

Gavman

Original Poster
Thanks for all the replies. We usually go in September, it truly is the best time to go, least amount of crowds, the longest we waited last september was for Soarin and that was only 30 minutes. We have been there 1 day after a hurricane came through. You wouldn't even know it, not a leaf, branch, anything on the ground. Mickey waved his magic wand and it all went away...

Upvote 0

King Racoon 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
Thanks for all the replies. We usually go in September, it truly is the best time to go, least amount of crowds, the longest we waited last september was for Soarin and that was only 30 minutes. We have been there 1 day after a hurricane came through. You wouldn't even know it, not a leaf, branch, anything on the ground. Mickey waved his magic wand and it all went away...

Still quite a risk,had one near miss where we flew out the day before one came through and the next year we had to cancel as there was 3 in a row predicted.
Find early may is just as quiet.with max 20-30 minute waits for most things.After the first weekend is good as all the UK schools have yet to kick out.
One year we went for 3 weeks and noticed a huge increase in crowd/wait levels in the third week.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom