booking restaurants in advance-please help

mbroschak

My wife and I will be there Nov 5-18 and we usually book reservations for the restaurants in world showcase when we are already at the parks.
I noticed during our ast trip in January that they were becoming harder to get on short notice and that they had at least 50% no shows. Are there any restaurants around the world showcase that I should be booking now?

Thanks!! :)

KrazyKowboy

If you have not already done so I would surely advise putting together your dining plans and making those reservations as soon as possible. Within 90 days of your arrival most of them will be nearly full.
I'll be going the week of November 25th through Dec. 2nd and found very few slots available when I called 2 months ago for Le Cellier, San Angel Inn, and Teppenyaki Grill. In several of my choices I had to accept a time other than the one I was planning on. And that was 4 months in advance !
The same was true for the other parks as well and several were already booked solid. I ended up taking a slot in MK at The Plaza Rest because I could'nt get anything at Liberty Tree Tavern. Also had to change preference from 50's Prime Time to Hollywood and Vine in MGM. And I thought I was planning well in advance !

Upvote 0

KKnopf

If you have not already done so I would surely advise putting together your dining plans and making those reservations as soon as possible. Within 90 days of your arrival most of them will be nearly full.
I'll be going the week of November 25th through Dec. 2nd and found very few slots available when I called 2 months ago for Le Cellier, San Angel Inn, and Teppenyaki Grill. In several of my choices I had to accept a time other than the one I was planning on. And that was 4 months in advance !
The same was true for the other parks as well and several were already booked solid. I ended up taking a slot in MK at The Plaza Rest because I could'nt get anything at Liberty Tree Tavern. Also had to change preference from 50's Prime Time to Hollywood and Vine in MGM. And I thought I was planning well in advance !

We are going the first week in December and I called exactly 90 days before and had the same problem... there were only two options available for Chef Mickey's for Dinner and only one time available for Teppenyaki Grill. Did not have a problem with Boma or the Concourse Steak House.<O:p</O:p

Upvote 0

InstImpres

We are going the first week in December and I called exactly 90 days before and had the same problem... there were only two options available for Chef Mickey's for Dinner and only one time available for Teppenyaki Grill. Did not have a problem with Boma or the Concourse Steak House.<O:p</O:p

FYI, most dining can now be booked 180 days in advance

Happy travels
Sandy

Upvote 0

LCK123

I've been calling every week to see if an opening has come up at Le Cellier's for Sept 29th Dinner. Nothing.... I have and ADR for Tempanyaki (sp?), so I'm not too worried, but I'd love to try Canada, since I haven't been there before.

Does anyone know if reservations generally open up that day. If it's true that 50% of the reservations turn out to be no-shows, then does it make sense to stop by the restaurant thoughout the day to see if you can get in???:veryconfu

Upvote 0

seabee1

We are going the 1st week in Dec. too, and I booked our reservations on the 180 day mark. I couldn't get CRT on the day and time we had planned. There was one breakfast slot and the rest were lunch. We took the breakfast slot, but that was on a different day. Liberty Tree Tavern was also quite full. There were only 2 times that they could offer me, and that was 180 days out.

I suggest you make your ADR's ASAP, and be flexible. Good luck!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom