Booking into Be Our Guest..

Bodyfather

...since the changes has anyone managed to book in for lunch through my Disney experience? Every time I try, I am finding that there are no available tables for my trip in May. Surely it's not fully booked so quickly and so far in advance?!

DisneyMusician2

My husband is in IT...his words "they never learn." (in regards to Disney and their online booking system) hee hee :) He also enjoyed when they called the Disney site being down " a magical enhancement." He told all his guys at work that from now on when email doesn't work...its a magical enhancement. :)

They really never do! Opening up all of those days at once, I'm surprised the website worked at all!

And that is fantastic! Maybe the next time my car breaks down, I'll put a sign on it that we are spreading a little pixie dust right now.

Upvote 0

GoofGoof

Premium Member
I went on the first day available and got nothing. Checked mid day and nothing. Went on at 7PM at night and booked it for the date and time I wanted. Typical Disney IT. I tried calling a few times too, but the phone system apparently crashed that day too.

I do think that the lunch reservations could eventually become just as popular as dinner or maybe more. If people get shut out from dinner they may book lunch just to get in to see the place. Right now not everyone is even aware of the availability. When I booked mine the blurb on the site about BOG said reservations were only available for dinner.

Upvote 0

DisneyMusician2

I went on the first day available and got nothing. Checked mid day and nothing. Went on at 7PM at night and booked it for the date and time I wanted. Typical Disney IT. I tried calling a few times too, but the phone system apparently crashed that day too.

I do think that the lunch reservations could eventually become just as popular as dinner or maybe more. If people get shut out from dinner they may book lunch just to get in to see the place. Right now not everyone is even aware of the availability. When I booked mine the blurb on the site about BOG said reservations were only available for dinner.

The advantage at lunch is that there are more available as they are giving everyone a little less time than they would for dinner.

People are forgetting you can order your meal in advance too, so its ready when you get there...that may be too much advanced planning for me and I'm a type A Disney planning nutcase!

Upvote 0

GoofGoof

Premium Member
The advantage at lunch is that there are more available as they are giving everyone a little less time than they would for dinner.

People are forgetting you can order your meal in advance too, so its ready when you get there...that may be too much advanced planning for me and I'm a type A Disney planning nutcase!
Good point. When the park is open late you get more hours of dinner, but even when the park is open until 10PM I'm sure they can squeeze more people into the 4 hours of lunch than the 6 hours at dinner due to the shorter time per table.

Upvote 0

BrianV

Since I got lunch I wanted, about to cancel dinner for 4 on 3/29 at 5:15 if anyone is able to get that quickly. Figured I'd post here.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom