Booking Disappointment

Daddyoh

Original Poster
Just booked our trip for Aug 16 2016 at our home resort BCV's and was disappointed to learn I was unable to secure a Handiabled room for that time. I was curious since this is within our window could this be due to the renovations going on or is it just during a peakish time ? or are their just not enough Handiabled rooms ? (2bdrm's lock off) If there is any update as to the BCV's renovations I would LOVE to know, we won't be there until January of 16 to find out. The Aug trip was to be a special whole family visit we wanted to host, so hopefully the waitlist will come through.

slappy magoo

I don't know if renovations are going on but I believe there are less than 300 rooms total in the Villas. Not less than 300 2-bedroom units, less then 200 rooms. I don't know the breakdown but that would mean there aren't very many two bedroom lockoffs to begin with. If a lot of people are renting either studios or 1BR units at the exclusion of the other, it'll mess up your odds. I'm sorry. Best advice to give you is the same advice everyone else gives - keep trying. Good luck. Also, if you're trying to book online, keep shifting the dates and you might be able to see what's available throughout the resort.

Rob562

I don't know if renovations are going on but I believe there are less than 300 rooms total in the Villas. Not less than 300 2-bedroom units, less then 200 rooms. I don't know the breakdown but that would mean there aren't very many two bedroom lockoffs to begin with. If a lot of people are renting either studios or 1BR units at the exclusion of the other, it'll mess up your odds. I'm sorry. Best advice to give you is the same advice everyone else gives - keep trying. Good luck. Also, if you're trying to book online, keep shifting the dates and you might be able to see what's available throughout the resort.

According to the info I found, the BCV have 74 lock-off 2-bedroom units and 78 dedicated 2-bedroom units.

It does not indicate how many of each of those are accessible units.

-Rob

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom