Booking Be Our Guest Dinner in September Question

dig311dug

Original Poster
Anyone know why Be Our Guest Dinner is only available until 6:00pm everyday for reservations?
I know MNSSHP is a few days... but the other days??

dig311dug

Original Poster
I got a 4:45p. Would prefer to eat at 9p when parks closing... it's the best leaving to an empty park.
But i'll take what I can get!

Tigger 68

I noticed today on September 11th and 12th online doesn't even list dinner availability. I then went to check other places to eat inside of the Magic Kingdom and there was no availability anywhere.

DisneyGigi

My hope is that they are adding days to MNSSHP at the beginning of September. Night of Joy also is held in September. Think I read it was the 11th and 12th this year but not sure.

Betsyboo

I noticed today on September 11th and 12th online doesn't even list dinner availability. I then went to check other places to eat inside of the Magic Kingdom and there was no availability anywhere.

My hope is that they are adding days to MNSSHP at the beginning of September. Night of Joy also is held in September. Think I read it was the 11th and 12th this year but not sure.
Yes, NoJ is the 11th and 12th so the park closes at 7pm those two nights.

sophie_the_pooh

I was up and ready by my computer at 5h45am this morning, tried for a dinner reservation at Be our Guest for Sept. 9 (180 days) and couldn't get anything, again the only available times were from 4 to 6 pm. I emailed Disney earlier this week to ask why the availabilities stopped at 6pm for September, but all they answered was that it was related to special events like MNSSHP and NoJ, to popularity of the restaurant and park hours... I still don't get it, since MK closes at 9pm on Sept.9, no MNSSHP and no NoJ... I was able to get a 4h25 reservation at CRT, hopefully I'll be able to switch it for BoG closer to the trip...:(

TRONorail12

I was up and ready by my computer at 5h45am this morning, tried for a dinner reservation at Be our Guest for Sept. 9 (180 days) and couldn't get anything, again the only available times were from 4 to 6 pm. I emailed Disney earlier this week to ask why the availabilities stopped at 6pm for September, but all they answered was that it was related to special events like MNSSHP and NoJ, to popularity of the restaurant and park hours... I still don't get it, since MK closes at 9pm on Sept.9, no MNSSHP and no NoJ... I was able to get a 4h25 reservation at CRT, hopefully I'll be able to switch it for BoG closer to the trip...:(

Why didn't you just book the BOG reservation now from the 4-6pm time slot you said was available and then just wait till it gets closer to the date to see what was going on with the park?

Tuvalu

Premium Member
Why didn't you just book the BOG reservation now from the 4-6pm time slot you said was available and then just wait till it gets closer to the date to see what was going on with the park?
I wondered that as well, but then thought the message may have read "There are no times available between 4-6 pm" which would be the only dinner slots available on the date @sophie_the_pooh was searching.

sophie_the_pooh

I'm sorry I didn't make myself clear, I meant the only times I could select for searching were from 4pm to 6pm, but even then nothing was available for those hours. The point of this thread was to point out that you can only make a dinner reservation at Be our Guest between 4pm and 6pm during September so far, and no one seems to know why (other than MNSSHP and NoJ on some nights). Believe me, I would have jumped on ANY reservation possible, even at 4pm!:)

sophie_the_pooh

I wondered that as well, but then thought the message may have read "There are no times available between 4-6 pm" which would be the only dinner slots available on the date @sophie_the_pooh was searching.
Oh, I just read again my first post and I get why you guys misunderstood what I meant... Sorry, it was early and I didn't have my first coffee!!! :oops: Also, french is my first language, so sometimes the french version in my mind makes more sense than the english version I write, especially at 6am...!!!

draybook

The odd thing is that not only isn't there anything past 6pm for BoG, but CRT has a 7pm slot available on the 8th right now. And what's really odd is that the Magic Kingdom is open from 9-9 that day PLUS 9-11 magic hours. Very weird.....

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom