Booking ADR online Hours??

dixiegirl

Ok , so friday will be 180 days out that I can start making my ADR's for our August trip...My question is (cause I'm gonna try like hell, for Be Our Guest) Is it like when you call that generally at 7am the phone lines are open ? Or if I start right at midnight that I'll be able to make them?? Sorry if its a stupid question but to be honest I didnt know who else to ask, but my other family!!

dixiegirl

Original Poster
oh good advice masteryoda!! Yeah All I care about is getting in at BOG! We're going in june as well but my oldest will be competing with the school band in WDW and well we couldnt do that to her!! (as much as her younger sister wants too, lol) But thanks again and masteryoda how the heck are ya?? Its been awhile! LOL

Upvote 0

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
oh good advice masteryoda!! Yeah All I care about is getting in at BOG! We're going in june as well but my oldest will be competing with the school band in WDW and well we couldnt do that to her!! (as much as her younger sister wants too, lol) But thanks again and masteryoda how the heck are ya?? Its been awhile! LOL
It has been a while. I have been doing well. One other trick you might want to employ is to make your ADR at BOG as late in your trip as possible.

Upvote 0

docdebbi

I always plan my hard to get ressies for late in my trip. Don't forget folks get that 180 plus 10. So you really are not the first guy trying for that day at your 180 mark. Folks on site got a ten day jump on you. Try booking it for the last part of your trip

Upvote 0

bethymouse

Last year, I had my package booked and was able to go online to make ADRs a couple of days earlier w/ my confirmation number. Man- I couldn't get BOG.:( I tried, and 9:30 PM was the only one. I wasn't expecting to have to use my credit card to "keep" my reservation.:( I wouldn't really want to eat that late w/ little guys ( age 8).:(

Upvote 0

dixiegirl

Original Poster
Well for some reason I can book the first day of my trip but thats its..I'm staying on disney property (BLT and I'm a DVC member) not sure if that makes a difference, but I thought I couldbook 180 out plus ten added if you stay onsite, Really didnt feel like calling , any help?

Upvote 0

Figgy1

Premium Member
Well for some reason I can book the first day of my trip but thats its..I'm staying on disney property (BLT and I'm a DVC member) not sure if that makes a difference, but I thought I couldbook 180 out plus ten added if you stay onsite, Really didnt feel like calling , any help?
The system is glitching all the time!! Sometimes calling is your only option!!!!!!!!!!!!

Upvote 0

Allygator

I am guessing that its the disney world website that is being used? Just tried to use te my disney app with my phone and it doesn't work. The call in time is at 7 am right?

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom