Boo Bash 2021

MissViv

So who's going? This will replace MNSSHP this year. Tickets go on sale next month!

I will be there the week of Halloween so I will be interested in purchasing a ticket if the price is not too unreasonable. It's only a 3 hour after hour event so hopefully will not be as expensive as MNSSHP but we will see. Knowing Disney it will be MORE expensive.

King Racoon 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
already being discussed here 👍

Upvote 1

MissViv

Original Poster
already being discussed here 👍

I saw that but not everyone goes to the News and Rumors Thread so thought more people would be interested here. But thanks for the info!

Upvote 0

DisneyGigi

You actually get 5 hours as you can enter at 7pm, in the past they have let us in as early as 630
They actually let you in for MNSSHP at 4:00 pm.
Nope - for my family? Fake Party. Let's see how the ticket sales go.
I agree with you. No parade, no fireworks.. is there even a castle show? No thanks, unless it is way discounted, which I am doubting. Major MNSSHP fan, been many times. The fireworks, parade and castle show make it.

Upvote 0

Robbydj13

They actually let you in for MNSSHP at 4:00 pm.

I agree with you. No parade, no fireworks.. is there even a castle show? No thanks, unless it is way discounted, which I am doubting. Major MNSSHP fan, been many times. The fireworks, parade and castle show make it.
Its definitely a budget party for sure. Went from MNSSHP where it was 7-12 and let you in at 4, to this watered down thing. Amazing they can tell you masks are required but cant say if theres fireworks or parades.... come on disney. Universal will be operating like normal by then

Upvote 0

Weather_Lady

Its definitely a budget party for sure. Went from MNSSHP where it was 7-12 and let you in at 4, to this watered down thing. Amazing they can tell you masks are required but cant say if theres fireworks or parades.... come on disney. Universal will be operating like normal by then
It's not a party, but a "Disney After Hours" event -- the pricing will be higher than a party and the non-attraction offerings fewer, as the "selling point" is short lines for rides and some candy, rather than special character greetings and entertainment.

However, the lack of detail in the announcement is indeed frustrating (and needless -- surely WDW knows what it can and can't promise at this point). I don't know how they expect to sell tickets for it if people don't know precisely what to expect in return, but as you probably saw in the primary thread discussing it, there are already people saying "take my money" even though they have very little information about it (even which attractions will be included), so WDW probably figures it doesn't need to guarantee anything at all.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

RememberWhen

While I agree that more details would be nice, my family is planning to go if we can get tickets. The kids will like the party atmosphere and candy and rides and staying up way too late. If we weren’t already going to be there, we wouldn’t plan a trip around it. If it becomes the only option in future years, we probably won’t do it again for awhile. But this year? Yes. This year Disney can take my money for a half-event. This year the kids and the adults in our family need a little something special. Does disney know that? Probably. Will they take advantage? Probably. This year I’m ok with that. 🤷‍♀️

Upvote 0

MissViv

Original Poster
We will go, if we can get tickets. The after hours sounds like fun and shorter lines for rides is a plus. We are 2 adults and do not care for character meet n greets nor the candy really. Just the Halloween atmosphere and hoping for extra additions if Disney can do some type of fireworks even if it is not announced and just random so no one gathers.

Tickets are supposed to go on sale to people staying at select resorts first. Wonder what "select resorts" will be? We are staying at CBR and hoping that is one of the select ones but it may only be to deluxe resorts.

Upvote 0

MotherofaPrincessLover

I've gone to a couple After Hours events at MK before and they were awesome! We rode like everything in the park at least once. I feel this is more what the Boo Bash is modeled after instead of MNSSHP. Don't get me wrong, Boo to You is my absolute favorite parade, but I'm really excited for this event. If the lines do end up being long during the event, then I will have other feelings about it.

Upvote 0

nickys

Premium Member
We will go, if we can get tickets. The after hours sounds like fun and shorter lines for rides is a plus. We are 2 adults and do not care for character meet n greets nor the candy really. Just the Halloween atmosphere and hoping for extra additions if Disney can do some type of fireworks even if it is not announced and just random so no one gathers.

Tickets are supposed to go on sale to people staying at select resorts first. Wonder what "select resorts" will be? We are staying at CBR and hoping that is one of the select ones but it may only be to deluxe resorts.
Select resorts means Disney resorts, SoG, S&D and the DS resorts willing to pay for the privilege. Just like FPs, that is standard wording.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Queen of the WDW Scene

In the Parks
No
My sister and I already had decided not to bother going and now its a definite no.
Glad its only taking place one during my August trip. But yeah for that price???? No thanks. I think I paid $84+tax for MNSSHP during my past 3 late August trips.
I fear how much the Christmas version may cost but at least with that I'm more likely to drop a day off my ticket so the price may be a wash.

Upvote 0

MissViv

Original Poster
My niece and I are going to talk it over this weekend. She lives in Tampa - do you think she can get a Florida Discount Ticket?

I really want to do this and I know the price is HIGH but .... if we don't do it, we may just cancel this trip and rebook for late January 2022.

Upvote 0

DisneyJoe

My niece and I are going to talk it over this weekend. She lives in Tampa - do you think she can get a Florida Discount Ticket?

I really want to do this and I know the price is HIGH but .... if we don't do it, we may just cancel this trip and rebook for late January 2022.
Currently they've only announced $10 off AP and DVC discounts.

Upvote 0

JohnD

I'm there during the 50th anniversary. Staying off-site at Marriott Springhill Suites Flamingo Landing so will have three rolling park reservations as an annual passholder. My plan is one park each day for 10/1 - 10/4. Then go to the Bash the evening of 10/5. My schedule is open during the day of 10/5. Will decide as it gets closer. Check out 10/6.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom