Bon Bon Land Video - Strange, strange park!

imagineer boy

Wow, I'm surprised no one's sued that park yet. Just imagine how perverted the CEOs of that park are. Great video Rob! I enjoy your theme park updates and videos. :D

dolbyman

hehe .. those crazy europeans .. :veryconfu ... erm wait :lookaroun .. :lol:

funny thing was your germany europa park video .. where this cheapo animatronic guy says "cu***" .. I have no idea what he said ..sounds not german...

at least once a week I watch your "how to ride a rollercoaster" animation ... totally awsome .. :lol:

goin to walibi world tomorrow .. (former six flags holland) ... *weee* :wave:

PlaneJane

In the Parks
No
Robb definitely hook us up with the HKDL video I would like to see some more of that park. I know you are going to spend ages in that ride at Tokyo Seas, forgot the name but I think you know what I'm talking about

Dragonrider1227

WHAT THE ? o_O I gotta say, at least it's original. I've never seen a park with perversed farm animals before. The Danish must not care quite so much about "scarring our children" XD

minnie2000

We've been to some really small parks in Germany with these sort of 'self operated' rides. The scary thing is that they are for children! I think I would be a little worried to let one of my kids ride these!

These are the links:

www.freizeitparkherne.de and click on Nautic jet, Komet, Butterfly and Seilbahn.

www.affen-und-vogelpark.de and click on Indoor-Halle to see the children's water chute.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

robbalvey said:
--Robb "And yes I was on the 7th Guest team...many moons ago!" Alvey

7th Guest? as in the PC computer game 7th Guest??? (please ignore me if I'm on the wrong track, but it's the only 7th Guest I know of)

If so I worship the ground you walk on my friend.

To date that game and 11th Hour hold the record for the game that held my attention span the most of any game, on any format, ever.

I so wish they'd make games like that nowadays......

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom