Boma or Tusker House for Breakfast??

momofoneson

Original Poster
Was thinking of either a Character Breakfast at Tusker House or breakfast at Boma. Have two other character dining experiences on my list (Chef Mickey for dinner and Crystal Palace for breakfast). Suggestions?

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
They are very different. Boma is all about the food, Tusker is about the character experience. So it really depends on what you are looking for.

mickeysshoes

If you want to spend some time in the AK park then its best to have breakfast at Tusker house at 8 am on a day that does not have extra magic hours. Eat at 8 am..breakfasts takes about an hour then once done head over and be on the first safra ride of the morning. A great time to see all the animals. We have had to wait for some to move out of the road. Its feeding time and cooler (if there in the summer). We try to do this every year. Kind of give you a head start on the park!!!

If no interst in this then i would go to Boma!!!

MITCH 112198

I agree with Mickeysshoes, we also do it that way so we get on the ride as the park opens. and had a great breakfast at tusker house.

wizards8507

Was thinking of either a Character Breakfast at Tusker House or breakfast at Boma. Have two other character dining experiences on my list (Chef Mickey for dinner and Crystal Palace for breakfast). Suggestions?

I'd advise against Chef Mickey for dinner. I'd do both Chef Mickey and Crystal Palace for breakfast and move Boma to dinner (no characters but AMAZING food).

disneygirl1

Boma WINS over Tusker house is my opinion for breakfast and that is saying alot b/c Tusker house is my fav character breakfast! The variety of food at Boma is like no other. Boma all the way especially if you already have 2 other character meals planned already.

OldYeller

We were able to get the 8:00 reservations on a non-emh day and it worked great. We ended up in the first room. All the characters came by and we were done with them by 8:30 or so.

On another trip we had 8:35 reservations. We were seated in another area and things seemed to take quite a bit longer. Characters were a bit late coming by the table and we didn't finish until about 9:30 or so and lost our jump on the lines.

Food was very good but if you're looking to use tusker house breakfast as a jumpstart on the lines, 800 is the only way to go

disneygirl76

Carey Poppins - Nanny and Disney Enthusiest

Hi there,

I always like to be in the park for breakfast. That is just my preference. I get antsy sitting at breakfast knowing I am "near" the park but not in the park. So my pick would be Tusker. Also, we had a character breakfast here and we had a really great time!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom