Bolt and Jessie visit Hollywood Studios thru May 14

RAXIP

Original Poster
While Muppet•Vision is closed for refurbishment (4/24-5/14) Jessie from Toy Story and Bolt from Bolt will be meeting with Guests near the entrance to Muppets. Appearances are intermittent and subject to change. Green Army Men will also patrol the area intermittently.

KevinFlynn

While Muppet•Vision is closed for refurbishment (4/24-5/14) Jessie from Toy Story and Bolt from Bolt will be meeting with Guests near the entrance to Muppets. Appearances are intermittent and subject to change. Green Army Men will also patrol the area intermittently.

Well...that's a random combination.

Why not have the old Muppet characters?:shrug:

KevinFlynn

I haven't seen that many Muppet M&Gs at DHS before....

They were there for a year or two before Al's Toy Barn, and later Luigi's Casa Del Tires, moved in next to Muppet Vision, if I remember correctly.

It was right after Disney bought the Muppets.

mickeysaver

I was thrilled to have the chance to meet Kermit & Miss Piggy on the back side of the Muppet attraction at MGM. I think it was in 2003.

Victoria

Not old, just vintage.
I was thrilled to have the chance to meet Kermit & Miss Piggy on the back side of the Muppet attraction at MGM. I think it was in 2003.

I had a similar experience somewhere around 2003-2004 myself. If I recall correctly Kermit was wearing a 70s style leisure suit and Piggy was wearing a sparkly red dress. It was the one and only time I have ever seen them in person and I was so excited to have gotten a picture with them.

the-reason14

I think I remember seeing them around that time too. I think it was 2002 for us. Wow, that was such a long time ago, but it doesnt feel that way.

mousefan1972

So that explains why we saw Bolt out last night as we were going into Mama Melrose's for dinner. :lol:

It was nice to see you, Paul! :wave:

trentino

Walt Disney World Character Hunt is reporting that Jessie and Bolt are only set to appear through May 8. We arrive May 13 and would like to see them. Which end date is correct - May 8 or May 14? Anyone know?

memster

Yay bolt:sohappy:

RAXIP

Original Poster
Walt Disney World Character Hunt is reporting that Jessie and Bolt are only set to appear through May 8. We arrive May 13 and would like to see them. Which end date is correct - May 8 or May 14? Anyone know?

Both days make sense. Muppets reopens on the 15th, but the new charater bids start on the 9th, so I'm not sure which is correct. I'll try and get confirmation the next time I'm at work.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom