BoG Update Expected Tomorrow!!

Stupido

Original Poster
In today's 'All in the Details' Jennifer announced that tomorrow more details will be released about be our guest!! Here's the link to the awesome update, featuring new lighting in Fantasyland!

http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/bl...ory-of-new-fantasyland-at-magic-kingdom-park/

And here's the quote about the update of information!

Many of you have been asking for an update on the Be Our Guest Restaurant, and I’m happy to announce that we’ll have an update on this topic tomorrow on the
Disney Parks Blog
. Our Food Author
Pam Brandon
will share details with you on the delicious menu items you can expect, when reservations will begin, and more! Don’t miss it.

As of tomorrow we'll have a better idea of when those soft openings will start, seeing as how we should have an official opening date!!

DISCUSS!

Mike K

Looking forward to hear more about this restaurant. Glad to see we're that much closer to finally stepping in and having a bite ourselves. Hopefully, late September-early October will be the official opening.

Weather_Lady

Yippee! I'm so excited to hear about the menu (keeping my fingers crossed for a creative French flair, and by that, I do not mean french fries), and see if there's any way it will be open for our upcoming visit.

(The same Disney blog update also had some beautiful pictures of the custom light fixtures for Under the Sea and BOG's ballroom, foyer, West Wing and Dining Room -- I thought they were absolutely stunning!)

vinnya1726

The fixtures are beautiful.

Yippee! I'm so excited to hear about the menu (keeping my fingers crossed for a creative French flair, and by that, I do not mean french fries), and see if there's any way it will be open for our upcoming visit.

(The same Disney blog update also had some beautiful pictures of the custom light fixtures for Under the Sea and BOG's ballroom, foyer, West Wing and Dining Room -- I thought they were absolutely stunning!)

ExtinctJenn

I am normally not one to get excited about a restaurant but this one has me pretty psyched. It looks like they really did a fantastic job recreating the space. Now... I just wonder how impossible it'll be to get ADRs? LOL!

bunnyman

What kind of food do you think will be on the menu?

beauty_and_the_beast_guest.jpg

Crush Dude!

Back from WDW!Counting down to DLP in November!
In today's 'All in the Details' Jennifer announced that tomorrow more details will be released about be our guest!! Here's the link to the awesome update, featuring new lighting in Fantasyland!

http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/bl...ory-of-new-fantasyland-at-magic-kingdom-park/

And here's the quote about the update of information!

As of tomorrow we'll have a better idea of when those soft openings will start, seeing as how we should have an official opening date!!

DISCUSS!
Come on July/Augustb:D

danv3

I'll take this as a good sign for those hoping for October (and maybe even September). If they're announcing an ADR date tomorrow, they must know that the restaurant is pretty close. And if BOG is close, I bet a lot of the rest of FLE is too.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom