BOG Lunch?

wdwfan100

Are you able to just go and see the restaurant if you aren't eating there? I haven't been since lunch reservations became a thing.

JIMINYCR

Are you able to just go and see the restaurant if you aren't eating there? I haven't been since lunch reservations became a thing.
Thankfully not. The rooms are beautifully done with amazing decor and if they were open to wandering guests, no one would be able to enjoy their meals.

DisneyDreamer08

On our last trip, we really wanted to see the inside but didn't want to eat a full meal (budget reasons, as well as traveling with an unpredictable 3 year old) so we made a 2pm ADR, and just ordered cupcakes. We were able to walk around, check out the rooms, and have a quick snack. Worked well for us.

wdwfan100

Thankfully not. The rooms are beautifully done with amazing decor and if they were open to wandering guests, no one would be able to enjoy their meals.

I don't disagree. I am taking a large group of people in December, some that have never been, and one of the parties was interested in seeing the decor but not eat there. It seems like it was allowed when it first opened. I will relays the information.

wdwfan100

On our last trip, we really wanted to see the inside but didn't want to eat a full meal (budget reasons, as well as traveling with an unpredictable 3 year old) so we made a 2pm ADR, and just ordered cupcakes. We were able to walk around, check out the rooms, and have a quick snack. Worked well for us.

Now that is a creative solution. Thank you for the suggestion.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom