BOG Lunch FP = Success IMO

gooftroop5

I can't wait to do this! We have been there 3 times since BOG opened and I wasn't about to wait in that crazy line. :banghead:

Does anyone know where I can find pictures of the food? TIA. :happy:

davictim

Just secured BOG lunch Ressies. The Number You Need To Log In Is The Confirmation Number Given On Your Magicband Order. It Should Be a 12 Digit Number, No Letters.

(My Apologies For The Odd Capitalization. I Am Posting From My Phone And I Cannot Figure Out Why It Is Doing This!!!!!)

WendyTinkerbell

What days do you have reservations for? I keep trying for May, and it makes me go through all the prompts every time and on the last screen it says "No reservations available for that time. Please select another day." It's annoying that it keeps letting you think you're reserving one and then NO!

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
Can you help me please? Where in MME do you sign up for BOG FP+ and does it then get pooled with your other ADRs? Do I need to pre order food and pay upfront? Thanks

jlsHouston

Can you help me please? Where in MME do you sign up for BOG FP+ and does it then get pooled with your other ADRs? Do I need to pre order food and pay upfront? Thanks
You can put your order in but no pre payment is necessary. You will not see it on your ADR list so print the page.

Wildflower

What days do you have reservations for? I keep trying for May, and it makes me go through all the prompts every time and on the last screen it says "No reservations available for that time. Please select another day." It's annoying that it keeps letting you think you're reserving one and then NO!
*RUMORED* that it's only been allowing about 30 days out from your trip. I'm in the same boat as you - going end of April / early May and get the same thing...trying daily to see what hits (among a few other things I'm watching).

Weather_Lady

I have the same issue. Logging in on the BOG link has always been a breeze, but it hasn't/won't let me complete the final step.

I posted another thread about the conflicting advice I got from 2 CMs on the question of when/how you get "selected" for BOG FP+ eligibility. One said at a random time (which may or may not be 30 days) and the other said they're no longer doing that -- that you find out at check-in whether you are eligible. Who knows? In the meantime, I'm checking the BOG FP+ link every day. We arrive May 4th -- I'll certainly post something here if/when I'm able to get one.

davictim

We are only 11 days out from our trip, so that would put us within the rumored 30 day window. I was able to log in and get the fastpasses with two separate MagicBand confirmation numbers. On the second one, I had to try a couple of times to get a corresponding time to the first. Good luck, all!

ShookieJones

We need time for things to happen.
I hope they keep coming up with things like this and maybe just maybe...they decide to up the number of FPs remove the restriction of one park only ...and wow ---FastPass plus might actually turn out to me a good thing.

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
It is a separate site from the MDE site...
https://beourguestlunch.disney.go.com/Login.aspx

It's pretty straightforward from there. Good luck!
We are only 11 days out from our trip, so that would put us within the rumored 30 day window. I was able to log in and get the fastpasses with two separate MagicBand confirmation numbers. On the second one, I had to try a couple of times to get a corresponding time to the first. Good luck, all!
I have the same issue. Logging in on the BOG link has always been a breeze, but it hasn't/won't let me complete the final step.
I posted another thread about the conflicting advice I got from 2 CMs on the question of when/how you get "selected" for BOG FP+ eligibility. One said at a random time (which may or may not be 30 days) and the other said they're no longer doing that -- that you find out at check-in whether you are eligible. Who knows? In the meantime, I'm checking the BOG FP+ link every day. We arrive May 4th -- I'll certainly post something here if/when I'm able to get one.

Took two tries going through the website you provided but it gave a choice of 2 times and both options of pre ordering food or express entry. Wouldn't entertain a FP+ for the Sunday at all. It asked to log into a Disney account (not MME) and enter booking reservation number. Listed out dates that corresponded with reservation number and then spit out time choices available. If we we hit the back button (if we didn't like the 2 times it spit out) two different times and choice of express entry or preorder.

We tried to double book, 2 FP+s for BOG on different dates. Didn't let us do that.

Thanks guys, you're the best!

mattdenine

*RUMORED* that it's only been allowing about 30 days out from your trip. I'm in the same boat as you - going end of April / early May and get the same thing...trying daily to see what hits (among a few other things I'm watching).

I was actually able to make my reservation before my 60 day mark I think it was around day 68 or so

cw1982

Sounds like I may be missing something, but the website won't let me enter my confirmation number from my hotel reservation... it's the only "number" I can find in reference to my trip other than my other dining reservations. What am I doing wrong?

KingdomofDreams

Hi all! :) I just saw this thread and although our trip isn't until July, I thought I'd try getting in just to see what I got as this was the first I've heard/read about this. Since we were already within 180 days at the time of our booking, I was unable to get a reservation via the usual dining reservations. It said both lunch and dinner were booked for every day of our trip.

After logging in using the above link, it's saying "there are no fastpasses available, try a different day". Am I correct from reading the posts here that I should keep trying and it might show something available closer to our dates of arrival? Does anyone know the difference between "Expedited Arrival" and "Direct to Table"?

Also, maybe slightly off topic, but are there any notable differences in the overall experience at lunch vs. dinner other than the ordering process? We're interested in the West Wing.

Thanks!

WDWLover#1

Hi all! :) I just saw this thread and although our trip isn't until July, I thought I'd try getting in just to see what I got as this was the first I've heard/read about this. Since we were already within 180 days at the time of our booking, I was unable to get a reservation via the usual dining reservations. It said both lunch and dinner were booked for every day of our trip.

After logging in using the above link, it's saying "there are no fastpasses available, try a different day". Am I correct from reading the posts here that I should keep trying and it might show something available closer to our dates of arrival? Does anyone know the difference between "Expedited Arrival" and "Direct to Table"?

Also, maybe slightly off topic, but are there any notable differences in the overall experience at lunch vs. dinner other than the ordering process? We're interested in the West Wing.

Thanks!
I would try every day to see if they become available-people change their plans all the time and it is not uncommon for something to pop up.
In relation to the notable differences between lunch and dinner it's not quick service at dinner, the room with the music box is closed for guests, due to them needing one room to have a eye wash basin because they're serving alcohol, but I think that's it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom