BOG Lunch....FastPass+ only

Grumpy-Fan

Original Poster
I just read that guests will have to have a fast-pass to eat lunch there. No more Walk-up. Is this new or old?

FrostyNaples

I just read that guests will have to have a fast-pass to eat lunch there. No more Walk-up. Is this new or old?

New. and again, this is a continual evolving situation by the day it seems.

To boot, the FP+ is currently on its own portal, and only to resort guests that can provide a reservation number to gain access.

It may be merged into the regular FP+ system in the future as one of your main 3.

My guess, due to its ever popularity, utilizing the FP+ system allows them to track data, as well as spread out the guests.

Lots won't agree with it, but to them i say, skip BOG if you feel so strongly about it.

Disney will keep the evolution of this restaurant forever unfolding.

Grumpy-Fan

Original Poster
New. and again, this is a continual evolving situation by the day it seems.

To boot, the FP+ is currently on its own portal, and only to resort guests that can provide a reservation number to gain access.

It may be merged into the regular FP+ system in the future as one of your main 3.

My guess, due to its ever popularity, utilizing the FP+ system allows them to track data, as well as spread out the guests.

Lots won't agree with it, but to them i say, skip BOG if you feel so strongly about it.

Disney will keep the evolution of this restaurant forever unfolding.
We`re going the 2nd weekend in Dec. and would really like to eat lunch there. I just want to know what I need to do. I already made my FP+ the other night and already couldn`t get one for the Frozen M+G. It`s tough!

FrostyNaples

We`re going the 2nd weekend in Dec. and would really like to eat lunch there. I just want to know what I need to do. I already made my FP+ the other night and already couldn`t get one for the Frozen M+G. It`s tough!

I can't say the rules will be different by that date. Currently they accept FP+ booking 27 days out on this website:
https://beourguestlunch.disney.go.com/

Use your MDE login information, along with your existing resort reservation to gain access. (only those on your reservation will be shown)

You can access right away with your info, it just won't show you an FP+ availability yet.

leaf44

As a rule, does it always open up availability 27 days out? I just hit 27 days and when I log in it still says there are no available times.

I'm just curious if this is because there really are no times left, or if it is just not open to me yet.

momof1princess

Not sure, seems like my dates opened up a little later than that. Closer to three weeks. Keep trying. I do know that I got a day I didn't want first, and kept trying and a day opened up later in my vacation a couple of days later. It made me cancel the first reservation when I made the second one, FYI.

FrostyNaples

As a rule, does it always open up availability 27 days out? I just hit 27 days and when I log in it still says there are no available times.

I'm just curious if this is because there really are no times left, or if it is just not open to me yet.

Loose rule. Mine opened @ day 27, but only for the 27th day out. I had to wait for the next day, to get the next day, etc, for the whole time of our vacation.

Others have reported day 27 did not work, and even others their entire stay opened up on day 27.

Just be diligent.

LeeHarman

What do NON Disney Resort guests have to do for a lunch, if there is no stand by queue and only FP+'s for Disney Resort guests? Help!?

Tinkerbell 8

Today is my 27th day from when I want to eat lunch and it is saying times are not available, guess I'll have to keep checking to see when they open up!

gorebunch

We are at MK today and we got in line at 10:15 and were seated by 10:50 for lunch. When we finished our meal the standby line was closed and they were telling other guests that capacity had been reached. It seamed very early for lunch to be over at noon.

I'm not sure but I'm wondering if they were accepting FP for lunch also after so many walk ups.

Glad we tried it because my girls were determined to have lunch at BOG.

Tinkerbell 8

I was finally able to book mine today, at the 23 day mark. There were only 2 time slots available but one fit perfectly with my other FP+ so it worked out great for me. Already ordered my lunch selection and CANNOT wait to finally have the chance to eat here!!! :D

leaf44

I got in too, 22 days out! Finaaallly!! I tried yesterday and it didn't work so it sounds like something changed on the website today. So excited to eat there :)!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom