BOG Lunch....FastPass+ only

HollyAD

Was told to call 407-939-7765 which just brought us back around to the reservations line who said they couldn't help.

What's the point of sending out the email.
At first mine said there was nothing open. However, I kept clicking through the days and a time finally appeared! It was strange. My advice would be to keep trying.

Sudcaro- Sudcaro

I personally am not even going to try and get a spot for our short trip to WDW next December. We just don't want to waste a FP on a restaurant - we will find food elsewhere! Of course it is disappointing, I'm sure it's a nice experience to have a meal in a beautiful décor, and I know my princess would have loved it... but we're not staying long and prefer to keep our FPs for things she will love even more!

Zortek

This doesn't use up one of your attraction FPs, so don't let that stop you. Also, if either of the two times presented doesn't work for you, you can generally refresh the page to get different times.

Sudcaro- Sudcaro

This doesn't use up one of your attraction FPs, so don't let that stop you. Also, if either of the two times presented doesn't work for you, you can generally refresh the page to get different times.

You mean it's like an extra, bonus FP? In that case I may give it a go...

leaf44

So I got a FastPass for a table, and picked my meal, and it is appearing under current reservations on the BOG website, but do you need anything else like a confirmation number? Will I just be in their system when I check in? Just want to make sure I am not missing anything!

maelstrom98

I tried to see if it would show up under my reservations through MDE, but I can't even get on the Disney website. I printed the page that said I had the reservation just in case.

Tinkerbella16

You mean it's like an extra, bonus FP? In that case I may give it a go...
It is its own FP and has been since they started giving guests the chance to get a FP for lunch there. There is talks of it going FP+ where you may have to use one of your 3 FP's, but that is not happening right now. It is like a bonus!

Texas84

Yep, just keep trying. Got mine at 22 days out. But it wouldn't let me add party size so my cousin got her own FP for about the same time.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom