BOG FP not showing up

JohnD

It's not so exclusive anymore... lol. Disney apparently needs to change the wording of that email. You don't have to wait for the invite anymore, but there are certain stipulations... I think you do have to be staying onsite (at least you did at one point. I could be wrong about that). I was able to log in and book mine without ever getting an invite. I did have to have my confirmation number for my reservations for the trip to be able to fully login though.

Ah. Thanks for the clarification. I actually received the invite in March before my next WDW visit in early April. They used my CBR reservation number as proof. I didn't use it for that trip as my plans were set to visit Epcot and AK only with the folks. However, I could still use the same reservation number for my next trip 5/31-6/3. I'm a Florida Resident and while I don't live in Jacksonville, I'll be driving down from there, checking in, and using my BOG FP+ between 1:40-2:10 pm on 5/31.

disneycouple07

When we went in December, I had to wait until check-in for my reservation number. I went straight to the room and booked my FP for lunch. I would rather book before our arrival day.

dreamfinder

When we went in December, I had to wait until check-in for my reservation number. I went straight to the room and booked my FP for lunch. I would rather book before our arrival day.

And you should have been able to. You should have gotten your reservation number back when you made your initial booking. The only time you might not is if you book through a third party, they may only give you their internal booking number, not the one for WDW itself. However, if you call them and complain they should be able to provide it for you. Many people don't understand that you need the WDW conf number to book things like ADRs and the like.

TWICKERS

My 30 day mark yesterday and managed to get BOG for my sons 30th birthday also have FP+ for Peter Pan, Winnie the Pooh and Peter Pan should be a day for him to remember but really booked these for my granddaughter of 18 months her 1st Disney trip. Can't wait :)

Jim Buck

I made mine and did not see this thread before hand. I got the email and did it and did not print it and cannot get back in to see if even with the link. I guess I will just confirm with the front desk on check in for the exact time, I recall it roughly so I guess we will be ok.

WDWYankee15

And you should have been able to. You should have gotten your reservation number back when you made your initial booking. The only time you might not is if you book through a third party, they may only give you their internal booking number, not the one for WDW itself. However, if you call them and complain they should be able to provide it for you. Many people don't understand that you need the WDW conf number to book things like ADRs and the like.
My reservation number has letters in it. I booked directly with Disney. My resort confirmation number is a digit followed by two letters and then 5 more digits.

Perhaps the best question is, is the reservation number different than the confirmation number?

dreamfinder

My reservation number has letters in it. I booked directly with Disney. My resort confirmation number is a digit followed by two letters and then 5 more digits.

Perhaps the best question is, is the reservation number different than the confirmation number?

Aha! You have the dreaded letters in your code. Those don't work with the BOG system (or at least hadn't for ages). Lemme guess, you booked a package?

WDWYankee15

Look at the page where your magic bands are listed. Is there a number there that does not have letters in it? This is where I found the correct number that I needed.
Same confirmation number with the letters are there too. Thanks for the second place to check. I still have some time as I am still over 90 days out. I will call WDW and see if they have another number on file that I can use.

Anyone else experience this issue with a reservation number with letters in it? How did you deal with it?

disneycouple07

My reservation number is not on MDE? I have my confirmation number but that is for my vacation package.

weatherdude

I found the confirmation number in the Magic Bands page of MDE but it has a letter in it. When I copy and paste the confirmation number into the BoG FP page, the letter is removed and the confirmation number doesn't work.

EricJ

Look at the page where your magic bands are listed. Is there a number there that does not have letters in it? This is where I found the correct number that I needed.

Yes, THAT one. (The all-number code with three sets of four digits, next to your band name/character icon, under a green Magic Card symbol.)
That didn't work either.

cw1982

Yes, THAT one. (The all-number code with three sets of four digits, next to your band name/character icon, under a green Magic Card symbol.)
That didn't work either.

Hmm... :confused:

Only thing I can think is that maybe they've changed the way they do this now. I wish I had more help to offer, but that is what worked when I did it.

I did read on another thread where someone said that a CM told them that the only number that works now is the set of numbers that comes in the invitation email. This makes no sense, though, because I could have sworn I saw an announcement several weeks ago about BoG FP+ being open to all onsite guests now. Perhaps that is still true, but they may be changing the process for letting people know when they can book it, since for a while there people were getting around waiting for the invitation by using the right set of numbers.

EricJ

I did read on another thread where someone said that a CM told them that the only number that works now is the set of numbers that comes in the invitation email. This makes no sense, though, because I could have sworn I saw an announcement several weeks ago about BoG FP+ being open to all onsite guests now. Perhaps that is still true, but they may be changing the process for letting people know when they can book it, since for a while there people were getting around waiting for the invitation by using the right set of numbers.

Haven't heard the "open" announcement yet, so it may still be in planning/invite stages--And like resort discount codes, they know it doesn't take long for the "Freeloader network" to pick up a limited promotion across the Internet, and they know to guard the turnstiles early.
(I'm also using a package, which I've heard doesn't help either.)

cw1982

Haven't heard the "open" announcement yet, so it may still be in planning/invite stages--And like resort discount codes, they know it doesn't take long for the "Freeloader network" to pick up a limited promotion across the Internet, and they know to guard the turnstiles early.
(I'm also using a package, which I've heard doesn't help either.)

This is where I got the information about this being open to all who are staying onsite. I knew I wasn't crazy!

http://www.wdwmagic.com/other/mymag...bout-fastpass-for-be-our-guest-restaurant.htm

disfan411

The only place I found my package confirmation number without the letters, was using the MDE app on my android phone. If you go to the "My Reservations" section and then go to "Rooms and packages". It will be listed at the top. I could not find it on my laptop or apple products. It worked for me to book a FP+ for BOG.

How far ahead can I reserve lunch reservations for BOG???? Also how far ahead can I reserve hoop dee doo??? Also how far ahead for fast passes????

dopeylover

Hello,

So, I reserved a FP+ for BOG a few weeks back. When I went into that system today (it never showed up on MDE) it isn't showing up at all and is letting me select a FP+ all over again. What do you think I should do to correct this problem? I know I should have screen shot it or printed the original reservation, but I wasn't able to do so at the time.

Thanks,
Wendy

Print it out just in case! I have heard several people arriving w/ a print out b/c their MDE app was giving them trouble and they were honored their FP time without an issue.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom