BOG FP not showing up

WendyTinkerbell

Original Poster
Hello,

So, I reserved a FP+ for BOG a few weeks back. When I went into that system today (it never showed up on MDE) it isn't showing up at all and is letting me select a FP+ all over again. What do you think I should do to correct this problem? I know I should have screen shot it or printed the original reservation, but I wasn't able to do so at the time.

Thanks,
Wendy

Betsyboo

The BOG FP+ will not show up in your MDE. Mine always showed up if I logged back in. Someone else may have more advice.

stillgoofy

We just used our BOG FastPass last week. Same thing, it won't show up on MDE. The first time I went in I didn't print it out because I thought it would show. So I went in and made another one and printed it out just in case. Never needed the printout at all. Don 't worry it will work out.

WendyTinkerbell

Original Poster
Ok. Great. Yeah, I knew it wouldn't show in the MDE, but I thought when I went back in it would show... which is does not. It will even let me make a reservation for another day, but not the day I had/want. I don't even know who to call to figure it out.

Dark Aries

I had the same problem, when i called and asked about it, they informed me that the system that handles the FP for BOG and the MDE system are 2 different system, even they couldn't tell me when/time I made reservations for BOG, and I would have to, at arrival to our hotel, ask the front desk to pull it up.

They also said, if I tried to use the same page to pull it up myself, the FP system for BOG wouldnt even see the reservation I made, it would just offer to make a new one.

haha, when I made the reservation I forgot to write it down, DOH!

WendyTinkerbell

Original Poster
Exactly! Yeah, I knew MDE was separate from previous trips, but I thought they finally fixed so that I could pull it up on the BOG site. Nope! They just want to me make a new one (which would be fine if I could get the date I need). Oh well! I'll just see what happens when we're there in two days. I don't think the other person with me even cares if we eat there again or not.

EricJ

Say, what exactly IS this BeOurGuestLunch.com? I thought lunch was a quick-serve and they didn't take reservations?
Also, it asked for my "Reservation ID", but it wouldn't take a code with letters, so it obviously wasn't my 8-digit resort code.

JohnD

Say, what exactly IS this BeOurGuestLunch.com? I thought lunch was a quick-serve and they didn't take reservations?
Also, it asked for my "Reservation ID", but it wouldn't take a code with letters, so it obviously wasn't my 8-digit resort code.

It's in "BETA". You have to be invited. They saw I was a recent guest so I received an invitation to take part. I took them up on it for my next visit. It doesn't mean I don't pay for my meal though...

My BOG FP reservation is also not showing up. I logged in to the BOG lunch site, and it's only giving me the option to book a new fastpass (which there is no availability). It will not allow me to view the existing FP I made a few weeks ago. Any idea why this is happening??

WendyTinkerbell

Original Poster
No, mine did that for days on my computer and phone, but when I used the link above, it magically found it. I quickly took a screen shot and hope to not lose it again.

Tuvalu

Premium Member
My BOG FP reservation is also not showing up. I logged in to the BOG lunch site, and it's only giving me the option to book a new fastpass (which there is no availability). It will not allow me to view the existing FP I made a few weeks ago. Any idea why this is happening??
It WILL NOT show up but IT IS there.

Have done this 4 times. The cast member always had our name when we went to check in.

JohnD

I'm curious about something -- I received a specific email inviting to take part which included the link. How did you all find out about the FP+. The email looks like the following:

BOGInvite.jpg

Tuvalu

Premium Member
The BOG FP website address has been listed in these forums for months. No special invite was needed to book since the site had no way of knowing how one got there.

cw1982

The BOG FP website address has been listed in these forums for months. No special invite was needed to book since the site had no way of knowing how one got there.

Originally, the only way to get that website url was from an email invite directly from Disney. This has changed over the last month or two, as Disney has let more people book the FP. But yes, at one point, guests did have to have a special invite to be able to process the booking of the FP.

cw1982

I'm curious about something -- I received a specific email inviting to take part which included the link. How did you all find out about the FP+. The email looks like the following:

View attachment 52987

It's not so exclusive anymore... lol. Disney apparently needs to change the wording of that email. You don't have to wait for the invite anymore, but there are certain stipulations... I think you do have to be staying onsite (at least you did at one point. I could be wrong about that). I was able to log in and book mine without ever getting an invite. I did have to have my confirmation number for my reservations for the trip to be able to fully login though.

Tuvalu

Premium Member
Originally, the only way to get that website url was from an email invite directly from Disney. This has changed over the last month or two, as Disney has let more people book the FP. But yes, at one point, guests did have to have a special invite to be able to process the booking of the FP.
This site had the BOG link last fall. I was able to secure a FP for our lunches in December, February and April without receiving an invite.

cw1982

This site had the BOG link last fall. I was able to secure a FP for our lunches in December, February and April without receiving an invite.

Yes, but Disney only officially announced that the invite was not needed within the last two months. Before that, the order in which guests' windows to book would open up seemed to be highly randomized. Things seem to be a little more standard, in terms of when guests have access to booking the times, than they did even a month ago.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom