Bob Jackson had me shippin bricks!!!!!!!!

WEll Everyone i'm back from my 6 nights in WDW and I will introduce the cast of this TR as they come into play.It begins actually 2 days before I leave with a note I wrote in my trip journal( I brought 2 books with me #1 my disney planning book and #2 my trip journal)
065_zpsfc4fb994.jpg

On the inside cover I wrote the park hours just incase

064_zps20bad2fc.jpg

Here is the note......so in exactly 2 days I will set foot in the most magical place on earth,In the meantime... while some of my friends are are in The Magic Kingdom at this very moment....I'm doin my stinkin laundry.UGH!!!Need to pack those last minute necessities,do my dishes,vacum and all that jazz(stuff I won't wanna do when I get home)
This will be my 10th trip to the world and I'm hoping it's a good one.This morning I called All Star Movies to talk to my friend and the Cm's name was "Pollyanna"so I had a mini freak out to her about how much I love that movie!!!"let's play the glad game"
here is the section of the resort my friend staye

Mr.Fixit

oh jeez, what a let down of a day. n the fact the CM's didnt know what planet they were on is dispicable. even if they couldnt tell you the answer, they should go out of their way to find out, or at least point you to someone who does know.
And ,for those of us who dont know bout the bawoom at DTD, can u explain what thats all about? I didnt see it there.

mamamouse

Original Poster
oh jeez, what a let down of a day. n the fact the CM's didnt know what planet they were on is dispicable. even if they couldnt tell you the answer, they should go out of their way to find out, or at least point you to someone who does know.
And ,for those of us who dont know bout the bawoom at DTD, can u explain what thats all about? I didnt see it there.
yeah not to mention I saw a scarf in a print similar to a dress I bought but in my fave colour so i asked if the dress comes in that colour,and at that same old key west gift shop ...they didn't know ( I don't know why they didn't offer to find out by calling the merch line....I need to school them!) Okay so its a tethered balloon that goes 400 feet I believe it is...above ground at DTD and you can see all kinds of neat Disney views Like Spaceship earth at Epcot and other neat things You should check it out.Mind you I didn't get to do it because I noticed it on our last night and Riley wasn't with me and H didn't wanna do it.

mamamouse

Original Poster
Officially we are going back in may as well, the 25-June 1. We're going with my aunt and 2 cousins who never really get to go to Disney. My youngest cousin Sadie hasn't been to Epcot or AK since she was 4... She's 13 now!!! lol so we're super excited to go with them :) And we're staying at the Swan :)
OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! okay I'm so excited I'm going just Hailey and I may 27-30 a short trip that fits perfectly in between her b day and mine :D forgive me while I sing parent trap "Let's get together yeah yeah yeah ,we can have a real swell time let's get together yeah yeah yeah" We have to plan something!!!!!!!

Mr.Fixit

Okay so its a tethered balloon that goes 400 feet I believe it is...above ground at DTD and you can see all kinds of neat Disney views Like Spaceship earth at Epcot and other neat things You should check it out.
that sounds awesome! i wish my trip advisor had told me about that, i would have done it. (I need to school her)

mamamouse

Original Poster
In the last post I mentioned that things got better once back at the resort and call me cruel but it's because my kids and I saw a snake by the pool and we told my mom n she got all creeped out but it didnt end there the girls were taunting her about the snake once they realised it spooked her and the 3 of us found it hysterical.that made me laugh and cheer up real fast lol.Anyways since we had gone swimming so many of the nights and I didn't know what pics were from what night,i'm going to compile all the night time swimming pics into this section. Oh and you know those cool little glow cubes you can get in drinks? WEll if you have kids and wanna keep them occupied at the pool,I suggest buying n bringing glow cubes My kids had a blast tossing them into the water and going under to retrieve them.

008.jpg

020.jpg

019.jpg

022.jpg

024.jpg

031.jpg

037.jpg

Oh and a just quick note if you have more than one kid you might wanna set the glow cubes to different colours so it's easier to tell them apart.

039.jpg

Nov04PIX05.jpg

then after swimming we went to get some food and although I didn't get a pic there were a few times that we went to get the create your own pasta at the resort.It was sooooo good we always got fettucine alfredo with shrimp and shared it.Then we went back to the room For Duffy bedtime stories and fell asleep with broken hearts knowing we were leaving the next day :(

mamamouse

Original Poster
UGH this the dreaded last day I found myself singing these lyrics...........sunday bloody sunday!!!! I got up early checked our baggage,went for breakfast

pics on the way

1196_zps831f2529.jpg

1197_zps0941afb4.jpg

1198_zps79703c8a.jpg

1199_zps1b73033f.jpg

1200_zps4220521d.jpg

1201_zps9d481367.jpg

n OMG could it be???YAY Jess n Diane again!!!!!So we sat with them until they had to go :( and once again what we thought were our final goodbyes.

1202_zps98bbf693.jpg

Then as promised I took the girls to the pool at Ol Man Island.

1203_zps8295fa2f.jpg

1204_zps5b59ce49.jpg

mamamouse

Original Poster
We were so looking forward to the water slides but sadly they were closed :(

1205_zpsa89e6bca.jpg

1206_zps7e276df8.jpg

1207_zps1d98dcd8.jpg

Cold ry? LOL

1208_zpsd2c44011.jpg

Hailey doesnt care shes ready

1209_zps67f142c6.jpg

Ry swimmin near the sadly locked up slide,I can't tell you enough how bummed i was about this ,I mean come on can't I have a lil fun on my last day?No? Not yet huh.

1211_zps52d173c2.jpg

1214_zps99208d8d.jpg

that last pic kinda reminds me of some pics i saw of the old river country,which also bums me out that i never got to experience it.

1215_zps99c74a1f.jpg

the girls were having fun though

1216_zps337df17d.jpg

1218_zps3436a36d.jpg

after our swim we went back to the room blow dried the swimsuits n packed up last minute carryon items,before going out to catch the unmagical express (insert ugly crying face here)

mamamouse

Original Poster
Our bus was a cruise line bus

1221_zps39a8f6c8.jpg

and to avoid the reality of us leaving I decided I'd try n text Jess to see if she was still at the airport n she was,I kept hoping I'd see her again b4 leaving.along the way I took the most random pics of anything that reminds me of Florida......

1222_zps7885ed9c.jpg

1223_zpsd557ecb5.jpg

1224_zpsd78b7d2d.jpg

of course the video played to keep us occupied

1226_zps831fd753.jpg

1230_zpsac2092ad.jpg

can't wait to start what ? Planning my next one oh don't u worry Disney I already have,the trip n flights are booked HOORAY 202 Days can't come soon enough :)

we got to the airport n jumped into the fake o rail just b4 it closed its doors

1232_zps3b2e2626.jpg

1233_zps0f9d64ea.jpg

i even took a pic of my very sad last little palm tree

1234_zps5a61b90e.jpg

mamamouse

Original Poster
Jess n i text a few times back n forth n she was only a few gates away but when I passed her gate i didnt see her(mc Donalds????)so she came to see us for a bit n then I walked her back to her gate and hung out until it was time for them to board,here they are making their "Do we hafta go" faces

1236_zps3b213ea9.jpg

Oh look the tip of their plane maybe they arent leaving maybe shes gonna run out n get on my plane instead maybe I can just keep her all for me ..... nope :( Awe man I tried!

1237_zpsaf683a54.jpg

we watched them back out n turn towards the run way

1238_zpsdca9dce6.jpg

1239_zps83ef6984.jpg

then the plane sped up and off they went,okay somebody pass the Kleenex plz.

1240_zpsefd20b33.jpg

I stalked the heck out of their plane I was sad,I didn't want it to end.It was long b4 we boarded our own flight home and within seconds this was my Big girl

1241_zps346aa235.jpg

we had a good time and loved meeting all our new Disney friends,can't wait to build these friendships for years to come.Riley slept the entire way to buffalo and Hailey and i coloured and then played a few rounds of air plane bingo.when we landed my Step dad n Hubby were there to greet us,we said bye to my mom n Very happily went our own way..The kids were hungry so we went to mcdonalds in buffalo and i got a pic of the airport.

1243_zps2e752b15.jpg

Now it's time to say goodbye to all our company.............but don't worry we'll be back in exactly 202 days!!!!AOA Here we come.All a shore whose goin a shore for BIRTHDAY BASH 2013 :D
just wanna say thanks to all the readers who've stuck with me in a few times of absence I assure you they were needed.I hope you all enjoyed our time together here and tune in next time,we've got great things to come.

PartOfYourWorld

Carrie!!! I finally caught up on all the rest! I realized I never commented from the last time I read, but I remember I was talking to you on facebook and giving you comments LOL.

Your girls look like the have a blast in the pool! I wish I was like them! I'm 100% a ride girl and would rather spend time at the parks than a pool. I always bring a bathing suit intending to get some use out of the pools, but never do...lol Just like the day of the 10-miler we were gunna hang out by the pool and go for a swim...what did we do? go to DTD lol fools we are.

It was so great seeing you that day, it made the ending trip a little bit more bearable even though we were soooo sad leaving :( It was worse reading it here than actually leaving...I started to get tearied watching my plane go away :( And it was kinda funny too reading about a plane I was on. LOL.

I miss the kiddos!!!! And you too of course <3 Thanks for postin and now I gotta catch up on @enchanted_belle's and @derelicte19's!!! There are also so many others I want to read! I will get to them! Slowly but surely! Then I'll be behind again after I write about my trip in 13 days! Craziness! Can't believe this one is here already! A part of me wants it to come, but the other half doesn't because then it will be over after! :( And I don't even know what to pack for November weather!!! AHHH. MISS YOU!

PolynesianPrincess

Carrie!!! I finally caught up on all the rest! I realized I never commented from the last time I read, but I remember I was talking to you on facebook and giving you comments LOL.

Your girls look like the have a blast in the pool! I wish I was like them! I'm 100% a ride girl and would rather spend time at the parks than a pool. I always bring a bathing suit intending to get some use out of the pools, but never do...lol Just like the day of the 10-miler we were gunna hang out by the pool and go for a swim...what did we do? go to DTD lol fools we are.

It was so great seeing you that day, it made the ending trip a little bit more bearable even though we were soooo sad leaving :( It was worse reading it here than actually leaving...I started to get tearied watching my plane go away :( And it was kinda funny too reading about a plane I was on. LOL.

I miss the kiddos!!!! And you too of course <3 Thanks for postin and now I gotta catch up on @enchanted_belle's and @derelicte19's!!! There are also so many others I want to read! I will get to them! Slowly but surely! Then I'll be behind again after I write about my trip in 13 days! Craziness! Can't believe this one is here already! A part of me wants it to come, but the other half doesn't because then it will be over after! :( And I don't even know what to pack for November weather!!! AHHH. MISS YOU!

When we went in November 2 years ago it was Thanksgiving week. We went to Blizzard Beach one day and honestly if it were any colder it would have been TOO cold. At night I wore jeans and a hoodie or long-sleeved shirt of sorts and during the day shorts or capris and tank tops or short sleeve shirts. It was only at night that it got chilly :)

PolynesianPrincess

Awww, Carrie I got teary eyed reading about you and Jess leaving :( Leaving WDW is one of the worst feelings ever. It's like me on our last day, Monday, we went to Epcot and I tried to be cheery and have fun but because I had to keep checking the time to make sure we left for the resort in time to catch DME, it made me sad.

Can't wait to see you in May though! Less than 2 weeks til I can start making my ADR's!!! :)

mamamouse

Original Poster
@derelicte19 and @PartOfYourWorld omg u girls just made me relive it ahhhhh jess take me with you!!!!!!! PLease!!!!!! *sigh * I miss it so much that was cdefinitely the hardest time i've had leaving wdw so far especially on DME when they played "now it's time to say goodbye to all our companyyyyyyyyy" omg i could not hold back the tears then!!!! I can't wait to see you again soon ladies <3

javy2004

awesome trip report. It was cool seeing some of the things I probably wouldn't get to do like the tea party and such. Also, even though my next will be with my 23 year old sis and 27 year old self, I'm pretty compelled to check out the honey i shrunk the kids set... it looks pretty awesome :D super fun trip!

PartOfYourWorld

@derelicte19 and @PartOfYourWorld omg u girls just made me relive it ahhhhh jess take me with you!!!!!!! PLease!!!!!! *sigh * I miss it so much that was cdefinitely the hardest time i've had leaving wdw so far especially on DME when they played "now it's time to say goodbye to all our companyyyyyyyyy" omg i could not hold back the tears then!!!! I can't wait to see you again soon ladies <3

AWWW MISS YOU!!!!!!! Will be thinking of all you ladies when I'll be there on Sunday :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom