Bob Iger Stepping Down, Bob Chapek New CEO

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
Advertisement
It occurs to me: now they can just go ahead and make the new mousegear an actual target!!

Outsourcing employees and increasing sweatshop supply...I ❤ It

Nubs70

It occurs to me: now they can just go ahead and make the new mousegear an actual target!!

Outsourcing employees and increasing sweatshop supply...I ❤ It
Replace MouseGear with a set of kiosks from which you.can order any customized item you want. No employees , no inventory, mass customization

Better yet make a MouseGear App. No employees, no inventory, mass customization, no building, no upkeep.

ptaylor

Premium Member
Josh D'Amaro would make such a great parks CEO—look at his passion and leadership style
FOR THE LOVE OF THE MOUSE please don't put another bean counter in charge 🥺
http://instagr.am/p/B6ZFfGNjExw/
All smiles eating ice cream, then signing off on terminating dozens of Cast Members at the Magic Kingdom as part of cost cutting measures last week. Don't be fooled.

UNCgolf

All smiles eating ice cream, then signing off on terminating dozens of Cast Members at the Magic Kingdom as part of cost cutting measures last week. Don't be fooled.
If he's mandated to cut costs from above, there's only so many things a person can do. Terminations are almost inevitable in that scenario. It's not like he's gleefully firing people left and right because he enjoys it (I mean, I guess he could be, but that seems unlikely).

ptaylor

Premium Member
If he's mandated to cut costs from above, there's only so many things a person can do. Terminations are almost inevitable in that scenario. It's not like he's gleefully firing people left and right because he enjoys it (I mean, I guess he could be, but that seems unlikely).
Of course. I was just trying to point out that a smiling Instagram pic is easy. The reality of the job is different.

Lilofan

That's why he gets paid the top salary. He's there to make difficult decisions to include lay-offs.

DDLand

Bob Chapek comments on new leader for Parks and Resorts and other tidbits
“The pair were asked about any disagreements they had together, and Iger remarked they had a "debate" about the renaming of California Screamin' at Disney California Adventure. Iger ultimately conceded to Chapek and the coaster became the Incredicoaster.”

Oh crap, we’re screwed. Haha when an IP project is too much for Iger, you know Chapek has transcended to a new plane of existence.

Lilofan

“The pair were asked about any disagreements they had together, and Iger remarked they had a "debate" about the renaming of California Screamin' at Disney California Adventure. Iger ultimately conceded to Chapek and the coaster became the Incredicoaster.”

Oh crap, we’re screwed. Haha when an IP project is too much for Iger, you know Chapek has transcended to a new plane of existence.
Bob and Bob had to make up a story, Do you like it black or brown....Let's flip a coin..

Top Bottom