Bob Iger returning to Disney as CEO?

pdude81

Obviously you haven't lived or visited beautiful but expensive parts of Orange County ( Newport Beach, Laguna, Corona Del Mar etc ). It is clickbait to think he is coming back. He will retire and enjoy his $800M net worth.
Nothing like 800,000+ Americans dying of a novel virus to remind you that you can't take that money with you. Coming back would also be a no win situation

Disney Dead Head

Original Poster
Obviously you haven't lived or visited beautiful but expensive parts of Orange County ( Newport Beach, Laguna, Corona Del Mar etc ). It is clickbait to think he is coming back. He will retire and enjoy his $800M net worth.
I have lived in Newport, Venice Beach and Malibu, thank you!

Lilofan

It is not good to spread misinformation, fellow member.
Trade the TAXES, the Crime, Pollution, the Wild Fires.........sounds like a great place. plus he would be closer to meddle in the company he just moved out of there

I have lived in Newport, Venice Beach and Malibu, thank you!

So much crime there😅
Misinformation is frowned upon, personal attacks not allowed, but you are new member so you may not be aware.

Last edited:

CaptinEO

Bigger view of that image.
FH8Ipq0VkAEewkA
This is perfect. Walt has a "get out" look and seems so angry.

UNCgolf

Trade the TAXES, the Crime, Pollution, the Wild Fires.........sounds like a great place. plus he would be closer to meddle in the company he just moved out of there

I'm almost positive the crime rate in Orlando is higher than the crime rate in Los Angeles across the board (i.e. for both violent and non-violent crimes), so if someone was worried about crime they'd be better off staying in LA.

UNCgolf

So I was right!

1641397995651.png

It's really an impossible comparison, though. Crime rates are almost meaningless for large cities because they vary wildly depending on the actual specific area you're talking about. Additionally, huge swathes of what most people would consider Los Angeles aren't technically Los Angeles; they're separate, incorporated communities. Some of those probably have much higher crime rates and some have much lower than LA proper.

Last edited:

CastAStone

5th gate? Just build a new resort Bob.
Premium Member
So I was right!

View attachment 612223

It's really an impossible comparison, though. Crime rates are almost meaningless for large cities because they vary wildly depending on the actual specific area you're talking about. Additionally, huge swathes of what most people would consider Los Angeles aren't technically Los Angeles; they're separate, incorporated communities. Some of those probably have much higher crime rates and some have much lower than LA proper.
Disneyland, for example, is not included in that statistic, as it’s in OC.

UNCgolf

Disneyland, for example, is not included in that statistic, as it’s in OC.

Indeed. I'm pretty sure the screen shot I posted was solely for the city of Los Angeles, which does not include all of LA County either. Places like Beverly Hills and Santa Monica would not counted in those statistics since they're not part of the city, although they are in LA County.

Lilofan

Lol, there are plenty!
They are just too busy either polishing their resumes, or packing for a big move from Glendale to Lake Nona...
:)
Pack some patience and get used to the FL heat and eventually going to experience prep, ride out and post hurricane clean up. But their salary will go a lot more in COL in FL as opposed to high COL CA.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom