Bob Iger drops F-bomb at shareholder meeting

DoctorPrius

Original Poster
http://www.nationalcenter.org/PR-Dis...der031009.html

Im still trying to get details but apperantly Iger said "f-you" to a crazy shareholder at the meeting yesterday. I understand the shareholder may have been an A-hole but for Iger to swear at him is unacceptable.

Part of the reason he gets paid so well is so that he can put up with this stuff without loosing his cool. Iger should have anticipated that the guy was going to repeat what he was just told into the mic infront of all the people in the audiance (including young children).

What are your thoughts?

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
yes, in a P.C. world he shouldn't have said it.... on the other hand, if the guy is or was a A-hole, ill high five Iger next time i see him.

hardcard

http://www.nationalcenter.org/PR-Dis...der031009.html

Im still trying to get details but apperantly Iger said "f-you" to a crazy shareholder at the meeting yesterday. I understand the shareholder may have been an A-hole but for Iger to swear at him is unacceptable.

Part of the reason he gets paid so well is so that he can put up with this stuff without loosing his cool. Iger should have anticipated that the guy was going to repeat what he was just told into the mic infront of all the people in the audiance (including young children).

What are your thoughts?

if this guy is the only one that hear dit, then it's hearsay, and Borelli is a nutjob....

Enough said.

WDWFigment

I don't mind Tom Borelli. I also don't mind Iger swearing at him.

I also think Iger's motives for not wanting to distribute the documentary are questionable.

epcotWSC

yes, in a P.C. world he shouldn't have said it.... on the other hand, if the guy is or was a A-hole, ill high five Iger next time i see him.

:lol: It's funny to think that back in the old days Mickey Mouse used to smoke & drink and all that and today we flip out when the CEO of the WDC drops an F-Bomb.

DoctorPrius

Original Poster
I drop about 20 a day... so nothing new to me.

just a word

yes alot of people do. But your not getting paid millions of dollars to head up and represent a large family company either. It would be like the President cursing up a storm.

Oh and it seems like part of the conversation was edited in the shareholder meeting recording. You can hear a part where the audio goes totally dead for about 4 minutes after Borelli speaks.

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
yes alot of people do. But your not getting paid millions of dollars to head up and represent a large family company either. It would be like the President cursing up a storm.

Oh and it seems like part of the conversation was edited in the shareholder meeting recording. You can hear a part where the audio goes totally dead for about 4 minutes after Borelli speaks.
Im certainly not getting paid millions... but Iger is human. So is the President.

I just laugh at this type stuff. You know these people mutter these "obscenities" everyday, so I guess that taps into that morale thing of, If you say it out loud and it is bad, is it just as bad to mutter under you breathe.

I dont seek for this to turn into a morale debate. I promise.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom