Bob Iger: "‘We’ve got some pretty exciting things that we’ll be announcing over the next few months"

ToTBellHop

I've got to say, I'm pretty excited about the latest "pretty exciting thing." I now have 11 new toilets and 13 new urinals to choose from! I love Bob "Get Things Done and Done Right" Iger!

th
#beautifulbob

ford91exploder

Resident Curmudgeon
And that so many here want to do it backwards only hurts future prospects. High speed rail and other big projects will not spur local systems into development, it will just make those projects a financial sinkhole and hurt all other efforts.

About the only place HSR makes sense in the US is the Northeast Corridor between Boston and DC as all the major cites have strong local transit systems. Problem is too many grade crossings and new bridges required to make the whole line 'High Speed'

ford91exploder

Resident Curmudgeon
I've got to say, I'm pretty excited about the latest "pretty exciting thing." I now have 11 new toilets and 13 new urinals to choose from! I love Bob "Get Things Done and Done Right" Iger!

th
#beautifulbob
Themed Bathrooms,

With all the elaborately themed bathrooms appearing at WDW, I've begun to develop a theory that they are more of a in-joke by WDI perpetrated on the clueless TWDC executives, Clearly as DisneySea shows WDI is still capable of creating awe inspiring attractions, Mysterious Island, @the.dreamfinder concept art, Radiator Springs Racers.

Since WDI probably shares the opinions of the 'doom-n-gloom' brigade in large part ie WDW is being allowed to slide into the crapper, Why not BUILD a bunch of crappers as a monument to the decline of the parks.

This is just the sort of thing that allows WDI to state their opinion and in a beautiful way the WDW and TWDC executives do not even realize they are being mocked.

Just a theory, But look at the utilitarian bathrooms from the 'Disney Decade' and DL and what's happening now since WDI is not being allowed to be creative on attractions, They are being creative in other ways.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom