Bob Hope died at 100

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Originally posted by ACE
Bob Hope deserves all the coverage he's getting plus a whole lot more. This man was a National Treasure and deserves to be treated as such. I know a lot of you young folks don't know much about Mr. Hope but I would think someone who claims to be a journalist would at least learn a little bit about the subject they are speaking on.

:wave: ACE

I know about Bob Hope... I listen to the Old time radio shows almost every night here in Chicago.. SO dont try and tear me down Ace with your smug "journalist" comment :mad: ... I said I was venting about the Overkill of coverage is all... :(

Sheesh

ACE

Originally posted by DMC-12
I know about Bob Hope... I listen to the Old time radio shows almost every night here in Chicago.. SO dont try and tear me down Ace with your smug "journalist" comment :mad: ... I said I was venting about the Overkill of coverage is all... :(

Sheesh

If you know about Mr. Hope then I apologize for offending you. Your post struck me wrong and with all the "pre-fabricated mis-information" put out by so-called journalist these days, I didn't know where you were coming from. I know there are good and bad journalist out there and as usual the bad ones get all the attention. I am truly sorry for offending you. As far as "too much" coverage goes, here in the Pensacola, FL area we've had hardly any that I've seen.

Again, sorry for offending you.
Take Care,

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Originally posted by ACE
If you know about Mr. Hope then I apologize for offending you. Your post struck me wrong and with all the "pre-fabricated mis-information" put out by so-called journalist these days, I didn't know where you were coming from. I know there are good and bad journalist out there and as usual the bad ones get all the attention. I am truly sorry for offending you. As far as "too much" coverage goes, here in the Pensacola, FL area we've had hardly any that I've seen.

Again, sorry for offending you.
Take Care,

Check your PM box Ace... :)

Thanks...sorry for jumpin on ya :) :wave:

Jer

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom