Boardwalk Inn

tjkref418

Has anyone had the experience of staying on the club level at the Boardwalk? If so, how was it?

We have a standard room at the Yacht Club, but there is a Boardwalk Club Level room is available (and it is not much more than what we are paying now).

Thank you for your insight!

worldfanatic

Man, if the price is not that much different, DO IT!
Haven't stayed club level, hopefully others can give you a review.
But IMO, Boardwalk is a better place to stay anyway.
With club level thrown in, it's a no brainer!

Upvote 0

BPForever

I have! It's very nice. The lounge is great and they have appetizers from the nearby restaurants (like Flying Fish!) They also had baked goods from the Boardwalk Bakery. Yum! We loved our room. It overlooked the Boardwalk and was very cool. We actually had a Deluxe concierge room but I'd thing all concierge rooms would be great. 4th floor is the floor the lounge is on so i would request that! It's nice to have the lounge for snacks/continental breakfast, a beer, etc.

Upvote 0

lives4disney

We stayed at BWI in a deluxe room a few years ago. It had a lovely view of the BW and the Y and BC. We weren't impressed with the service from the CMs or housekeeping...actually thought it was one of our worst Disney resort experiences so we haven't gone back.

The lounge offerings were plentiful and GOOD....but I know with the redo of the lounge they did away with the kids' area (not sure if that matters but my kids always enjoyed the kid size furniture and tv area at bfast :) ) and I heard recently of major cutbacks on the food offerings.

If you're not on the 4th floor, the BW lounge can be a hike as it was for us. It was very inconvenient.

We stayed CL at the YC last July. It was enjoyable but I really don't think CL is worth it at the YC or the BWI currently with the way Disney is handling things. There are big changes in what CL used to be at the Disney resorts. We really enjoyed our standard GV and WV YC rooms just as much. But if it's not a big price difference, and you want to give CL a try.....

Enjoy your stay whatever you decide.
Lives4Disney

Upvote 0

tjkref418

Original Poster
Thanks everyone for your replies!

Still on the fence a bit, but I think we may give it a shot given the small price difference!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom