Boardwalk Inn Question

disneygirl76

Carey Poppins - Nanny and Disney Enthusiest
So DH and got the time off approved! Woo Hoo! So the plan is to stay in water view room on Feb 12th for one night/2 days of just Resort fun! :)

So, at most resorts there is a counter service dining location. But with the Boardwalk, i've looked at the dining locations and I understand that well, there is the entire Boardwalk. But do they have a place in the resort where you grab food, a meal, etc. I saw that there is the pool side bar. But is there a "food/dining" area within the resort?

Thanks!

hiptwinmama

It is listed that way, but when I try to make a ressie, it says to try again later. It's been this way for a days now.
So, do they take walk-ins or do you need a ressie?

If you look on the dining plan list, it is one of the few table services with a star. The star means it doesn't take ADR's.

Upvote 0

ratherbeinwdw

You're welcome... I was screaming at my computer for 2 days trying to get an ADR there before I finally read the list. :rolleyes:
We never do the dining plan, so I wouldn't have known what the problem was without your help or calling.
That's what is so great about this site. It can save tons of time and hair pulling.

Upvote 0

disneygirl76

Carey Poppins - Nanny and Disney Enthusiest
Original Poster
I'm so glad to see this thread, we are changing our resort dates (just by a week) but it brought up the discussion maybe of changing resorts and I know DH loved walking through boardwalk but I love a good coffee shop, so to confirm (because they will ask) there is a continental breakfast and oh are there refillable mugs? Hey disneygirl we are planning a resorts only trip too that is on the agenda for the big 50 year!

Yeah! I am really looking forward to it! To be part of the magic but not in the parks so it forces me to slow down which is much needed! :)

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom