Boardwalk DCV Room location map

danpam1024

Last year, while planning our trip, I came across a site that had maps of the actual room types and room numbers, separated by floor for the DVC resorts. It was helpful seeing approx where you were located in reference to the main building, what your view might be, etc... Anyway, I can't find the link :brick:. What I'm trying to figure out is if there are any Boardwalk 1 BR Villas that have a view of the Boardwalk. We are trying to decide between a 1 BR Boardwalk villa and a deluxe club level room (that has a guaranteed BW view). DH and my very favorite room was overlooking the BW when DS was just a little guy..such great memories and the view is a MUST! TIA for your help!
Pam

dizzney

Not sure about a map but there are a limited number of Boardwalk view 1 bedrooms, we stayed in a two bedroom (one bedroom and studio) new years eve this year thru january 5th, we were on the 5th floor and had a great view of the BW; epcot and MK fireworks.

You need to ask and see if its available, we wont get it every time but for special occasions we will,

Were just down there in August in a dedicated studio with BW view also on the 5th floor - never knew before that there were dedicated studios (slightly different layout and an extra bench/couch at foot of bed)

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom