Blue Man Group looks likely

goofntink

Okay now that is official.:lookaroun Schedule for construction is as follows.

Work to proceed November 22,2006
Exterior work to be done by February 2,2007
Soundstage work completed March 30,2007
All work completed and C.O. obtained April 13,2007

Mecha Figment

I would just like to point out that those were the original 3 of the Blue man group doing that filming. But I doubt they will be doing this show. They have a tour going on and are mostly in VEgas. This show will probably be done by three others from the several members of the Blue Man group.

Testtrack321

I would just like to point out that those were the original 3 of the Blue man group doing that filming. But I doubt they will be doing this show. They have a tour going on and are mostly in VEgas. This show will probably be done by three others from the several members of the Blue Man group.

No they weren't....

Origionals (Chirst, Matt, Phil): http://blueman.com/image/wallpaper/bmg12_1024-768.bmp

"PR" Blue Man (those who don't have a show, but do promotional things, or move between shows): http://www.screamscape.com/html/uo_-_blue_man_group_3.htm

There are approx. 60 Blue Men around the world.

IOACentralRadio

I can say for a fact that BTTF is gone, and the ride that is going to occupy it is already starting to move in. The setup up is in place and some of the new vehicles are in.
As for BMG, Nick building is huge, and they will have a nice setup. Original BMG or not...its going to be good. And yeah, they will most likely raise prices once the show is a hit.

Legacy

I can say for a fact that BTTF is gone, and the ride that is going to occupy it is already starting to move in. The setup up is in place and some of the new vehicles are in.
As for BMG, Nick building is huge, and they will have a nice setup. Original BMG or not...its going to be good. And yeah, they will most likely raise prices once the show is a hit.

And the official press announcement for the new BttF ride will coincide with a trailer remove within the next month...

Figment1986

One of the blue men going to be in the orlando troope is from the vegas troope...

I cannot wait for the first public show.. (tickets bought already for the offiical show)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom