BLT bookings begin Feb 8

DVC Mike

Original Poster
From DVCmember.com

Members with ownership interests in Bay Lake Tower at Disney's Contemporary Resort may begin making reservations for their new home resort on Feb. 8. On that same date, Members with ownership interests at Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort may begin making reservations for the resort's new Treehouse Villas accommodations.

All Disney Vacation Club Members may book reservations for Bay Lake Tower at Disney's Contemporary Resort and the Treehouse Villas accommodations at Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa beginning on Feb. 22.

Construction of Bay Lake Tower at Disney's Contemporary Resort remains ahead of schedule, putting the new Disney Vacation Club Resort on pace for an estimated opening on Aug. 4.

In related news, with Bay Lake Tower at Disney's Contemporary Resort scheduled to open on Aug. 4, the original Disney's Contemporary Resort will leave The Disney Collection on March 14. Until then, Members may continue booking Disney's Contemporary Resort reservations through The Disney Collection for stays with check-out days on or before Dec. 31, 2009.

PoohsGang

BLT owners may make BLT ressies this Sunday, Feb 8 for stays starting 08/04/09.
:)

Our Guide just called us :sohappy:

Im sure the switchboards will be jammed!!!!!

I called last week and got a busy signal for 30 minutes finally got through and was on hold for almost 30 more :snore:.....looks like Ill have all 5 lines calling out Sunday morning.:brick::brick::brick:

sweetpee_1993

Wow! We were just down there, stayed in the Contemporary tower building. Just in gazing up at BLT I would swear a lot of the rooms are ready to go. You can see curtains hanging in a lot of windows, lamps and furniture are set up. Very cool! Ahead of schedule is wonderful. 3 cheers and many congrats to the new BLT owners. Wish I could join ya! :wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom