Block Party Bash Officially Opens 3/14/08 at Disney's Hollywood Studios

kcw

are you guys all serious??? I absolutely LOVE this parade and it can't be compared to DSMC on any level!

Waltsapprentice- my friends and I fit in that "singles category that it doesn't have anything for"... and we always make a point to see it every trip.

Fun2befree- it frequently made the CA performers sick, so yes I'm sure that will be an issue for the FL ones as well

dbogue

compared to what we have now....which is great, but boring...BPB will be FUN. Instead of just cute. Personally I'm pumped. Though I wish we had the incredibles and ratatouille...

havoc

im going to catch it tomorrow night

went earlier today to refresh my memory of the stars and motorcars... i kinda fell in love with it again, maybe its because i showed up 3 minutes before it started and had a bench on the blvd with a clear view all to myself. (no way in a very hot place would you even dream of doing that at mk)

coasterphil

I'm heading over tonight, but I'm not sure I'll have the energy to post a review when I get home. Plus, I'm not a very big fan of parades in general so I don't think I can fairly analyze it for you guys.

imagineer boy

Why couldn't they just take their time to create a new parade instead of copying every thing?! There is so much vast potential for a great new parade, instead of just copying whatever Disneyland has.

wickedfan07

Even though I wish DL and WDW would start having their own identities and limit the number of shared or cloned attractions, I think Block Party Bash is a good fit for DHS right now. It fits in perfectly with the upcoming opening of Pixar Place. I'm sure that DSMC will not be the last WDW-created parade the Studios will ever see. I look forward to seeing BPB whenever I get down to Florida next. I'm sure ti will be as big a hit in Orlando as it was in Anaheim.

steve2wdw

WDW Fan Since 1973
Saw BPB in CA in '07. Loved it! Extreme energy, just what DHS needs. While pictures may make it look tacky, you have to see it live before you judge it. The kids in BPB at DCA were the hardest working performers I've ever seen in any Disney park production. The enthusiasm they showed was incredible. Even those who do not like BPB must admit that the performers were top notch. I saw it at least 6 times and the crowds watching were huge (5 to 6 deep along the show route) and everyone I saw was "into" it. Let's hope it makes the transcontinental trek intact.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom