Blizzard Beach Help

Missy Skywalker

Original Poster
That's funny, Soarinrulz! A similar thing happened to me! Thank you, magicfan, but I think I'll stick to my chicken ways! For me, part of it is the height, as I'm scared of heights- last time I was at the World, I saw SM's track and I'm quite frightened of going on again- even though I've been on already a few times! :eek:

Thus, I'm not going on Summit Plummit or Slush Gusher. Is the Downhill Double Dipper intense? :veryconfu

rainfully

Definately do Blizzard Beach's family raft ride. Can't beat it.

But you have to do Summit Plummet!!! There's no reason to be chicken - what's going to happen? It's just like anything else - do it once. If you hate it, fine, never do it again. But who knows, extreme thrills might be your thing. If you never try, how are you going to know?

Besides, you should do it for the experience if anything. The view from the top is awesome, and you can brag to everyone else that you did it, even if it was no fun for you. Try it out!!!

See...for me.. it's not so much the height or the speed... but the impending pain!! I went on Humunga Kowabunga once and it hurt me SO BADLY I can't even imagine what Summit Plummet would do to me!!!

jonnyc

I love Summit Plumet, i always try and do it a couple of times. Do they have EMH for the water parks? as i swear they did, and i practically walked on Summit Plummet (with my legs and arms crossed of course :)).

Although make sure you keep those legs crossed, i didn't, and it was very painful lol.

Missy Skywalker

Original Poster
They do have EMH at the water parks. They used to have an extra hour in the morning every day, but now they're only once a week. :(

Thank you, jonnyc, though I'm certainly never going on Summit Plummit!

jonnyc

They do have EMH at the water parks. They used to have an extra hour in the morning every day, but now they're only once a week. :(

Thanks for the info. Thats a shame, i will definately have to make a note of the EHMs for my next trip, as they will be well worth implementing.

Missy Skywalker

Original Poster
I just got back from Disney yesterday and I had so much fun at BB. Thank you all so much for your valuable insight. I didn't go on Summit Plummet or the Double Dippers, but went on the racers, the snow stormers, the runoff rapids, Teamboat Springs and the chairlift (I know it's not actually a ride but it was the most frightening thing I did the whole day because I'm scared out of my wits of heights- I spent the whole time closing my eyes and pretending I was actually on a bench on the ground!)

Brwneyedgirl72

I have a question - our family will be going to BB next Friday (can't wait!) and this time we are bringing my nephews - ages 5 and almost 3 (just 2 months shy) - will the whole family be able to ride the family ride, or are the boys too little. Just for the record, both boys can swim. Thanks!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom