Blame it on the Alcohol...

bubbles1812

Original Poster
I'm looking for recommendations of favorite drink(s) in the World. Coming up will be my first time in Disney where I can legally get some fun stuff, and I certainly want to take advantage ;) If you could tell me what it's called, where it's located, and what is in it, that would be very much appreciated.

littleroo

Any margarita at La Cave in Mexico!! Guiness at Rose and Crown (epcot) and Raglan Road (DtD). Sake in Japan. Maudite in Canada. Chimay at Be Our Guest! Grey Goose Slushie (France).

Make sure you carry ID everywhere. Disney is very strict!!:)

In DtD and Epcot you will have no trouble finding an array of beverages!! Enjoy and Cheers!!

disneycouple07

Back Stratcher from the Tambu Lounge and restaurants at the Polynesian. It has Meyer’s Rum, light rum, passion fruit, orange, and guava juices, and Jack Daniels. A bamboo backscratcher is served in the drink.

Lapu Lapu, also at the Polynesian. Probably the best, most famous drink in WDW! The drink is served in a hollowed out pineapple. It has Meyer's Dark Rum, pineapple and orange juice, sweet and sour mix, and Bacardi 151.

Grand Mariner Slush in France at Epcot. An orange fruit smoothie with Grand Mariner. Very good!!!

righttrack

My favorite time drinking was drinking around the world with my best friend. We took pics at each stop and I've posted that somewhere here. We enjoyed the tequila the most at La Cava. So many to choose from. We had extra there, more than the requisite "drink" per stop. Bartenders were knowledgeable as well. The salsa shot they give you to cleanse the palate is wonderful too.

DisneyDebNJ

there are so many options!! But... try them... responsibly :) If you like Margaritas, Mexico (La Cantina or La Cava) is a good start. The resorts all have outstanding cocktails (Poly Tambu Lounge or Ohana offers the Lapu Lapu, but it packs a punch) All of the beach bars have terrific selections. If you find yourself at a loss during your vacation, you can always ask one of the many bartenders their suggestions, based on your taste. Again, drink responsibly :)

disneygirl1024

there are so many options!! But... try them... responsibly :) If you like Margaritas, Mexico (La Cantina or La Cava) is a good start. The resorts all have outstanding cocktails (Poly Tambu Lounge or Ohana offers the Lapu Lapu, but it packs a punch) All of the beach bars have terrific selections. If you find yourself at a loss during your vacation, you can always ask one of the many bartenders their suggestions, based on your taste. Again, drink responsibly :)

The Lapu Lapu does pack a punch but it is soooooo good!

NiarrNDisney

Park
Apfelkorn shot - Bier Stand Germany (Epcot)
Canto Loopy - Joy of Tea China (Epcot)
Cucumber Margarita - La Cava del Tequila (Epcot)
Dad's Electric Lemonade - Tune in Lounge (DHS)
Grand Marnier Slushie - Wine Stand France (Epcot)
Grey Goose Citron Slushie - Wine Stand France (Epcot)
Hana Awaka Sake - Indoor Sake Bar Japan (Epcot)
Italian Margarita - Gelato Stand in Italy (Epcot)
Mango Gingerita - Joy of Tea China (Epcot)
Midnight Blue Margarita - La Cava del Tequila (Epcot)
Milagro Pomagranate Margarita - Margarita Stand Mexico (Epcot)
Stoplight Margarita - High Octane (DHS)
Tangierine Daiquiri - Tangierine Cafe Morocco (Epcot)
Wakatake Sake - Indoor Sake Bar Japan (Epcot)
Welsh Dragon - Rose & Crown Pub (Epcot)
Yak Attack - Yak & Yeti Local foods (DAK)

DTD
Grapefruit Margarita - Margarita Bar (MP)

Resorts
Baja Mango Margarita - Siestas (CSR)
Bloody Mary - Bell Vue Room (BWR)
Lapu lapu - Tamu Lounge (Poly)
Pineapple Upsidedown Cake Martini - Flying Fish (BWR) Turf Club (SSR)
Raspberry Rain - Mizners Lounge (GFR) Wave (CR)
Southern Hurricane - Scat Cats (POFQ)

real mad hatter

I recommend a book entitled " Drinking at WDW " by Figgy. It's packed with great idea's and cocktails a plenty.There's even a chapter on how to find your way back to your resort. My favourite chapter is " The Sunday Confessions " Father O'Reilly baptises his disciples in Tequila flavoured water whilst singing " It's another tequila sunrise ";)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom