Bit of advise

MIKETFROMRI

Original Poster
If you could give someone, who is making their first trip to Disney, just ONE " BIT OF ADVISE" what would that be.....make it good because you only get ONE!

Weather_Lady

Get to the parks early! If you need to, catch up on sleep with an afternoon nap at lunchtime -- the only thing you'll miss is the crowds reaching their highest peak.

s&k'smom

If you are staying at a WDW take an afternoon break, swim, rest, enjoy your resort. We always do this and love it.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Get to the parks 1/2 hour before opening. If I could sneak one more thing in it would be to either use early EMH or avoid it.

Mawg

I agree with the other posters about getting to the parks early and resting in the afternoon but since it's already stated, having fresh produce, milk, water, soda, breakfast items and snacks delivered to your resort is a big time and money saver. http://www.gardengrocer.com

UberPlannerMom

You'll save your legs if you do all the things you want to do in each land before moving on to the next, at most lumping two lands together. Crisscrossing the park can wear little legs out fast!

MarkTwain

Don't plan too much... In my experience, excessive planning will only raise your blood pressure that much more when stormy forecasts and sudden attraction closures ruin your perfect schedule. But DO have an idea of what everyone would like to do upon entering each park. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom