birthdays in disney

c1aire.griffin

Original Poster
I was wondering if anyone had any recommendations for dining on your birthday. I arrive in Florida on the afternoon of my 30th and would like a really lovely meal I do not mind which park it is so long as it is special. I would like character dining but will sacrifice that for something else if people recommend somethings special. :shrug:

ThinkTink721

We did the Crystal Palace in 2006 on my son's 8th b-day.
It was great!
I would also recommend Chef Mickey's (Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Goofy & Pluto are there).
Also, you can order a cake from WDW & have it delivered to the restaurant of your choice.
:wave:

frankd1962

All dining places in all the Resort are great for celebrating birthdays. I had a birthday pin and wore it the whole week. If the CMs at the restaurants see it, they will go out of their way to make it special. If someone is with you, they could point it out.

For my birthday itself, I dined at 50's Prime Time at DHS. My "cousin" saw the button and when she came back at the very end of my meal she had a cupcake for me with a candle & "Mickey" sprinkles all over it. Then had the area I was sitting in sing Happy Birthday to me.

Once they know it is your birthday, you find a lot more magic. Autographed picture of your favorite character with balloons, getting sung to by strangers, kiss from female characters and so much more.

Have fun and an early happy birthday to you.

Bunni

We always do our birthdays at the Crystal Palace; excellent food, great character interaction and brilliant atmosphere. They even bought me out a card and little cupcake for my 24th.

durangojim

I'd recommend Chef Mickey's or Crystal Palace although we've only eaten breakfast there. Another option would be to get a reservation at the California Grille so you could watch the fireworks while you dine. Happy 30th!

KingStefan

There are so many beautiful and fun places. The main thing is to make sure you stop at guest services in whatever park you go to first and get a birthday button and wear it everywhere. You'll get a lot of extra attention from the various Cast Members, both at dinner and everywhere else on the property, in the parks and out!

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
Are you interested in enjoying a drink with your birthday dinner? If so, I'd recommend any place that suits your fancy in the World Showcase!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom