birthday dining ideas

bgoebel

My DH's husband will fall on Dec. 12th of our planned trip with friends (it's their first time taking their children- they both have not been for years), it is our second trip with children (I am however am an old disney pro-thus the love for this forum). Our friends birthdays are also within a week of the trip so we plan to do a big birthday dinner (with kids) to celebrate before we send the husbands out for their Epcot Beers around the world excursion. Does anyone have any ideas for the best place to celebrate a birthday dinner?? We were thinking Teppanyaki but we could save that for another night. Thanks!!

ClemsonTigger

Naturally Grumpy
Well, you have tons of choices....do you have a preference for one of the parks or a resort restaurant? Would you want more of an adult meal or very family casual?

A fun time would be had by all at Whispering Canyon at WL, or at Hoop de do Review. 50's Prime Time would be a hoot as well.
As you are a seasoned Disney traveller, you know about the Birthday pins, and with that, special attention would be paid to the birthday boy at any of the restaurants. (Also be sure to mention it at check in for special in room recognition)

Teppanyaki is nice, but no different for a birthday.

Upvote 0

travelgip

My DH's husband will fall on Dec. 12th of our planned trip with friends (it's their first time taking their children- they both have not been for years), it is our second trip with children (I am however am an old disney pro-thus the love for this forum). Our friends birthdays are also within a week of the trip so we plan to do a big birthday dinner (with kids) to celebrate before we send the husbands out for their Epcot Beers around the world excursion. Does anyone have any ideas for the best place to celebrate a birthday dinner?? We were thinking Teppanyaki but we could save that for another night. Thanks!!
The beer garden in German is also a really fun place, not too fancy and they make a big deal about birthdays!

Upvote 0

Chernobog

We ate at Germany on the last trip and really enjoyed it. We also really liked eating at Artist Point over at the Wilderness Lodge. (This would be more for the adults in the party.) A fun place for family is Beaches & Cream over at the Yacht & Beach Club.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom