Biggest Update EVER! 30 + Pics!-1/28-1/29-1/30th!! Wonderful World of Rehab!

DCL

Great pictures!

That looks like I great way to spend a birthday! My father and I will both be in the World for our birthdays, July 12th and 13th.... I'm definately looking forward to getting my birthday pin!

thimblekisses

magic minnie said:
Hey, what is a DDE card (the one that you received a discount at the Crystal Palace with)? Thanks, and great pics; wish I was there!
Yes, It's called the Disney Dining Experience card. It's 50$ for AP holders, and you get discounts at the sit down food places. There is a list on the forum somewhere.

It seems the pics have been viewed too much today please come back and view them tommorw or maybe later today. Thank you!

ToTBellHop

egionet said:
Me too! I really want to see the pics :( Is there any way to fix this???
I am guessing due to the fact that the pics are so big and several of us clicked on them, bandwidth is now exceeded for a given period of time. I'm pretty sure it would have been easier to just use the photoalbums here...

mkepcotmgmak

egionet said:
Me too! I really want to see the pics :( Is there any way to fix this???
in best michael jackson voice...
"You are not alone, I am here with you"
yeah, i get the bandwidth thing too, i thought it was because i'm at school... can't wait to see the pics!

nibblesandbits

Wow...those IASW pics are incredible! I can't wait to see it once it's all finished, seeing as how I didn't get to see it last year when I went b/c they were rehabing it. :sohappy: The pics of the Castle rehab are also amazing. So far the castle doesn't look like it will be an eyesore! Wish there were captions on the pics though...some I can't tell what they are. Guess I gotta go back through the post to read what some might be! :hammer:

MicBat

Wow!! AWESOME pictures!! Thanks for the link to the photoalbum!! From the looks of it, the queue is going to wrap around the back of the facade? Am I right?? Thanks again for the great pictures!! :wave:

tk421-sw

Original Poster
YEah, I was very happy to get those pics of IASW. It is better person, (a camera can't really get in as close) though I did look like an idiot in the middle of lunch crunched over the table with my eye on the window but whatever! Thanks, glad you enjoyed em.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom