Biggest Disney Pet Peeve

Graham9

They actually should have, at least the pool is chlorinated.

Actually, they shouldn't have. They should be teaching their kid basic manners and social skills to use the restrooms like everyone else. I think this type of thing is appalling and offensive and given my way, I would have evicted the whole family from the hotel there and then.

jaklgreen

Actually, they shouldn't have. They should be teaching their kid basic manners and social skills to use the restrooms like everyone else. I think this type of thing is appalling and offensive and given my way, I would have evicted the whole family from the hotel there and then.

Amen to that. I can't stand public urination, as if we have not evolved to have indoor plumbing. Plus he was right next to me. I don't know anyone who wants to be within a couple of feet of someone who is urinating. I told the life guard but they did nothing.

Disney Shib

It's the perception of making progress. I know intellectually that it makes no difference, but in the moment someone is stopping me from proceeding through the line. I've been known to catch peoples' attention and point forward in the line, urging them to keep it moving. Again, it doesn't really matter, but it makes me feel better if I can make steady progress.

That's exactly it. Bingo my friend. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom