Big Top Removed?

Prototype82

why are they pushing to open half an attraction, being dumbo, one small coaster, and a train station? Seems pointless to me, who wants to walk around with a bunch of red walls and see all that construction. It ruins the experience. At least get that whole section done first and have walls on one side only, not a hallway of red. I want to see it too, but would rather wait than see it half a--ed.:shrug:
I agree with you 100%.

danlb_2000

Premium Member
why are they pushing to open half an attraction, being dumbo, one small coaster, and a train station? Seems pointless to me, who wants to walk around with a bunch of red walls and see all that construction. It ruins the experience. At least get that whole section done first and have walls on one side only, not a hallway of red. I want to see it too, but would rather wait than see it half a--ed.:shrug:

Plenty of people won't care, they will just be happy that the rides are open. I don't really see a downside to this. It's not like people will see all the construction walls and say "we're never coming to Disney World again". Besides this is still no where near as bad a DCA is right now.

Dan

wdw71fan

Original Poster
Just FYI, the whole "it was damaged during install" was incorrect... it was pulled back 'down' onto the structure last night, and is back in place like it was before...

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
Just FYI, the whole "it was damaged during install" was incorrect... it was pulled back 'down' onto the structure last night, and is back in place like it was before...

Are you sure it wasn't replaced while you weren't looking?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom