Big Reveal, New Logo

FigmentFan82

Original Poster
Ha!
"How bout that logo"

jrhwdw

Did not see that coming! However What's wrong with promoting the latest additions? Railway, TSL, SWGE? Anyone know the date for this? SWGE Opening Day? Christmas(closer to Railway)?

Surferboy567

Did not see that coming! However What's wrong with promoting the latest additions? Railway, TSL, SWGE? Anyone know the date for this? SWGE Opening Day? Christmas(closer to Railway)?

Their isn't anything wrong with them promoting the additions...but they hyped us up for a BIG announcement...and then gave us a LOGO...

SWGE- August 29
Railway (Delayed)- Spring 2020
Skyliner- Later this year unknown on actual time
RoTR-later this year unknown on actual time
TSL TR-Unknown at this time

jrhwdw

To add, saw the logo video on Twitter and I like the sequence. Hopefully that will play on DHS' Video Screens when the logo debuts.

Spash007

I, who have very limited graphic skills, could have come up with this in Microsoft word. I don't even consider this a logo - there's no creativity to it. And I have to admit I was even a bit hopeful about DHS given the consistency in the stylizing of the bus depots, gondola station and bag check. Now ... not so much.

Surferboy567

I, who have very limited graphic skills, could have come up with this in Microsoft word. I don't even consider this a logo - there's no creativity to it. And I have to admit I was even a bit hopeful about DHS given the consistency in the stylizing of the bus depots, gondola station and bag check. Now ... not so much.

I mean...they had one mess up. Almost every new addition is exciting...to say the least.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom