Big Is Beautiful !

real mad hatter

Morning Everyone..One question that pops up now & again,is people concerned about the size of a resort.The first time I read about PORS before booking it,was its huge,with lots of walking involved.:eek: I was imagining this massive layout of buildings stretching for miles.As it turns out,we loved it.Yes it's spread out,but as far as walking goes.I walk ten times as much in the parks.Now I can see if there's a family with elderly people,it may not be the right resort for them,but for us,two adults & a teenager,it's perfect. So I'am all for " Big is Beautiful " and prefer a resort that isn't " squashed " together,so to speak.What are your views on this topic..And does a large layout resort put you off.?;)

JIMINYCR

We prefer POFQ. We looked at the map of PORS when we were considering the resort and it did cause us to choose POFQ because of the layout of the buildings and the recommendation of our travel agent who knows us to go POFQ. We havent been disapointed with our choice yet.Friends of ours who have stayed at PORS multiple times liked the accomodations, food court, gift shop and all they had to offer. Their only complaint has been with the multiple bus stops, the packed busses and long trips back from the parks.:(

Upvote 0

bethymouse

I always like a 1st floor room near the main pool complex and food court. That's a "preferred room" price, but I always book standard and they "upgrade" me if they can. At CBR, we just had to go across the bridge. It was a nice walk, and we always paused to watch the turtles, fish, ducks, and birds. We weren't too far from the pool and main complex for PORS. We had to travel over two nice bridges. It's a nice resort. Transportation isn't bad ( buses). But, the best thing is the boat ride to DTD.;)

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom