Big Chart of Upcoming Disney Movies and Streaming Content

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Original Poster
Wakanda Drama series to be added...

"The Walt Disney Company has extended its relationship with Black Panther director and co-writer Ryan Coogler. Disney has made a five-year overall exclusive television deal with Coogler’s Proximity Media, which he runs with principals Zinzi Coogler, Sev Ohanian, Ludwig Göransson, Archie Davis and Peter Nicks. Coogler, who is working on the Black Panther feature sequel he will direct this year, will develop new television series for the studio. The first one will delight Black Panther fans: a drama based in the Kingdom of Wakanda for Disney+. The deal also enables Proximity to develop television for other divisions of the Company."

MisterPenguin

Premium Member
Original Poster
To be added...

"Disney looks to be bringing the popular book Aloha Rodeo to its streamer as it has tapped Chris Kekaniokalani Bright to adapt the book by David Wolman and Julian Smith. Jeremy Latcham is attached to produce. The film is being developed by the Disney live action team for Disney+.

Based on the untold true story of Hawaiian cowboys, Aloha Rodeo follows three paniolos (Hawaiian cowboys) who traveled from Hawaii to Wyoming in 1908 to compete in the Frontier Days Championship Roping Competition. What started off as a novelty quickly turned into a one-sided competition as the paniolos performed feats that the mainlanders had never dreamed of before."

MisterPenguin

Premium Member
Original Poster
To be added...

MisterPenguin

Premium Member
Original Poster

Last edited:

Jedijax719

Do we have a release date for live-action Little Mermaid?

Based on when filming began and the typical production timeframe, I'd guess they will pushing it out in either November or December, 2022. However, Avatar 2 comes out in December, 2022. Captain Marvel 2 comes out in December. Disney USUALLY puts out an animated movie around Thanksgiving. I'm going to guess that Live Action Little Mermaid will take the place of the typical animated Thanksgiving release in 2022.

MisterPenguin

Premium Member
Original Poster
Do we have a release date for live-action Little Mermaid?

Based on when filming began and the typical production timeframe, I'd guess they will pushing it out in either November or December, 2022. However, Avatar 2 comes out in December, 2022. Captain Marvel 2 comes out in December. Disney USUALLY puts out an animated movie around Thanksgiving. I'm going to guess that Live Action Little Mermaid will take the place of the typical animated Thanksgiving release in 2022.
If there was, I would have posted it.

You can always go to Wikipedia to check on release dates if you have questions about other projects. They usually have it up to date.

MisterPenguin

Premium Member
Original Poster

MisterPenguin

Premium Member
Original Poster

MisterPenguin

Premium Member
Original Poster

MisterPenguin

Premium Member
Original Poster

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom