Big changes coming to the Mexico Pavillion (RUMOUR)

Would you be sad to see GFT go.

• Yes.

Votes: 151 58.3%
  • No.

Votes: 108 41.7%

• Total voters

matt9112

Look, I'm not defending it, LOL. You can feel how you want, and their history speaks for itself (Nemo, Fiesta). Just because you don't like something doesn't make it crap, or a bad ride. Even harsh critics of Frozen going into Norway (which I don't approve of, just so you are aware of that) have said the ride isn't actually bad, the animatronics are good ... it still didn't need to be shoehorned there. So ... try to keep an open mind.

And Coco would fit far better than Donald does. It's not the end of the world.

Have you ridden Frozen Ever After?

Yes i have once....with a faspass....aka the last time i ever will. Bits and pieces do shine and hell to be honest i dont care if its in norway i care that they reused a dinosaur ride system with the worst capacity in the entire park for there most popular (than) IP. I care that frozen deserved a much better attraction that is flushed out and unique. Not an overlay of a mediocre attraction. Its like making the patriots play at your local high school....where are all the people going to go. Its proof that they simply do not care about the little things and ALWAYS try to save money instead of reinventing. Hell if pandora is amazing i will still laugh and say yeah james cameron forced your hand....star wars will be the real proof if they still care. More so the root of the problem is that they seem to get very poor returns on the dollar compared to the industry norm of there competition. (It costs more for disney to make the exact same brick wall than say universal) thats where attention should be focused.

Mike S

Yes i have once....with a faspass....aka the last time i ever will. Bits and pieces do shine and hell to be honest i dont care if its in norway i care that they reused a dinosaur ride system with the worst capacity in the entire park for there most popular (than) IP. I care that frozen deserved a much better attraction that is flushed out and unique. Not an overlay of a mediocre attraction. Its like making the patriots play at your local high school....where are all the people going to go. Its proof that they simply do not care about the little things and ALWAYS try to save money instead of reinventing. Hell if pandora is amazing i will still laugh and say yeah james cameron forced your hand....star wars will be the real proof if they still care. More so the root of the problem is that they seem to get very poor returns on the dollar compared to the industry norm of there competition. (It costs more for disney to make the exact same brick wall than say universal) thats where attention should be focused.
Star Wars won't even be good proof because they're most likely too scared to screw that up.

wendysmom

I didn't care either way about the change to the GFT.....except that I ending up riding it at least 5 times in May with our 3 yr. old granddaughter. She absolutely loved it, got the storyline, and enjoyed the animatronics at the end. She was excited to see Donald Duck in something. Sometimes it's nice to have things for little ones that are not simply spinners. I may be wrong, but I'm thinking Coco will not be for little ones.

Bocabear

I have a feeling Coco will be fine for little ones... Dia De Los Muertos is part of the Mexican culture...It's not a horror show... Should be very interesting to see what they come up with...if in fact there is any truth to the rumor or RUMOUR

Daveeeeed

I think Coco if it happens would be far better than gran fiesta Tour. It obviously was best originally because it focused on the culture, but even looking past that the current one really didn't make the ride more or less entertaining. I think while not the best route using an ip like Coco is far better than just doing nothing. Obviously none of us have seen the film, but if it is good then it might actually turn out pretty darn cool.

elchippo

All accounts point to reusing the existing ride system just like frozen....thus it can only be an overlay in any capacity. Aka crap. Than again people think frozen is a magnificent ride so who knows.
I'll wait until the movie is out.....who knows it might be a PERFECT fit! And I still think FROZEN should have been used to build WDW's first trackless ride system(away from Norway pavilion)....picture sliding around in a sleigh? Like a next Gen Mr Toad, only in Frozen world? I find it ironic that the FROZEN ride features unfrozen water.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
I'll wait until the movie is out.....who knows it might be a PERFECT fit! And I still think FROZEN should have been used to build WDW's first trackless ride system(away from Norway pavilion)....picture sliding around in a sleigh? Like a next Gen Mr Toad, only in Frozen world? I find it ironic that the FROZEN ride features unfrozen water.

Well, ya know... Frozen 2 is in the works and after all the Star Wars stuff in HS gets moved into SWL there might be room in HS for a Frozen Land. Wouldn't it be great if there was some large space near the Frozen sing-along which could be converted into a trackless Frozen dark ride, a sort of The Great Frozen Ride!

elchippo

Well, ya know... Frozen 2 is in the works and after all the Star Wars stuff in HS gets moved into SWL there might be room in HS for a Frozen Land. Wouldn't it be great if there was some large space near the Frozen sing-along which could be converted into a trackless Frozen dark ride, a sort of The Great Frozen Ride!
I want them to leave Echo Lake alone....but if they took your idea and figured out how to work around FL temperatures, BOOM! Outdoor skating rink!:joyfull:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom