News Big changes coming to EPCOT's Future World?

rocketraccoon

Maybe I've been blind until now (real possibility), but the Phoneceans scene on SSE has the backdrop opposite the animatronics back. Was this always there? Thought I heard someone say it has been disabled for ages.
20170630_162536.jpg

aladdin2007

Maybe I've been blind until now (real possibility), but the Phoneceans scene on SSE has the backdrop opposite the animatronics back. Was this always there? Thought I heard someone say it has been disabled for ages.View attachment 212822

unless I am mistaken that part has been there like that still, though its effects pretty much turned off, it looks like a bit more light is on it in that photo, though still not up to its original condition with beautiful lighting effects, stars, and the little glowing boat.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Maybe I've been blind until now (real possibility), but the Phoneceans scene on SSE has the backdrop opposite the animatronics back. Was this always there? Thought I heard someone say it has been disabled for ages.View attachment 212822
It's always been there, under various levels of black light.

The projection and model ship are long gone though.

aladdin2007

It's always been there, under various levels of black light.

The projection and model ship are long gone though.

its funny because sometimes it is pitch black and you dont know its there at all, other times, the stars or a few of them are on. just a shame as that was a beautiful little sparkling scene before 07.

rocketraccoon

unless I am mistaken that part has been there like that still, though its effects pretty much turned off, it looks like a bit more light is on it in that photo, though still not up to its original condition with beautiful lighting effects, stars, and the little glowing boat.
Yeah, it was definitely pretty bright. That must be it

Phineas

Good morning, everyone. Now, this could be nothing, but I spotted this on Instagram this morning from a Cast Member's private account:

(The caption says "When you find out your eviction notice is coming... lol")

Not to fear monger, but could the results of that "Figment Survey" be taking effect?

Kman101

I'd imagine we'd hear from one of our insiders about Figment. Plans seem to always keep getting pushed off (and I imagine that could be for the best actually).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom