News Big changes coming to EPCOT's Future World?

maxairmike

The thing is as of tonight every single section is at the very least lighting up, again save for some incorrect colors on a few. There’s not much reason to be using the mode still

I noticed that as well a few nights ago. I'm hopeful that they'll be on top of this with the vendor/manufacturer to polish this up. Definitely not great that they're doing this after it all opened up, but from what I've seen they seem to be really trying to get this figured out. Since all sections can light up, that's possibly a good indication the problem is on the software/controller side and not with the light fixtures themselves, which is my biggest concern.

tparris

I would love to know why Disney still insists on keeping the west construction bypass open when all main pathways have been open for almost a month now.

vikescaper

I would love to know why Disney still insists on keeping the west construction bypass open when all main pathways have been open for almost a month now.
Maybe it is still open because part of the main walkway by CommuniCore Hall/Plaza is still behind construction walls?

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
When is this supposed to be completed?
The updated timeline: 2024.

Corylancaster

So I took a few weeks off the board over the holidays and not sure if I overlooked it or there haven't been any new updates...but have the epcot logo rings been repaired or started working again?

DCBaker

Premium Member

The bypass has reportedly now closed permanently.

And that report was wrong! @tparris says it is still open.

I’m at the park right now, it’s still open.

Last edited:

JohnD

The bypass has reportedly now closed permanently.
The EPCOT guide map certainly indicates that.
1704729200530.png

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom