News Big changes coming to EPCOT's Future World?

IMDREW

Screenshot 2022-03-07 at 16.30.57.png
Screenshot 2022-03-07 at 16.31.52.png
And could this be another proposal for what became the Epcot Experience?

monothingie

❤️Bob4Eva❤️
Premium Member
View attachment 625859
View attachment 625860
View attachment 625861

Some concept art we havent seen for the new descent. This imagineer worked on a few interesting projects.

CREATIVE DESIGNSPACESHIP EARTH” Epcot Florida /2018-2019​

Spearheaded design of ride's descent, 3D models, illustrations, media concepts and story development.​

CONCEPT DESIGNSTUDIO1 ” Disney Paris / 2019​

Proposed several designs for an immersive experience in park’s entry building in 3D models.​

Clearly it is concept art commensurate with a project whose budget is (was?) calculated in the Tens of Dollar$

mikejs78

Premium Member
I don’t know that anything that is completed will look like what we see in this concept art, but they are going to have to close SSE for refurbishment soon regardless. Like, closing in the next year. And I do expect some changes. But, again, maybe not these.
Hoping it stays open at least for the next month and a half so I can get on it one last time during my late April trip.

Mickeynerd17

View attachment 625859
View attachment 625860
View attachment 625861

Some concept art we havent seen for the new descent. This imagineer worked on a few interesting projects.

CREATIVE DESIGNSPACESHIP EARTH” Epcot Florida /2018-2019​

Spearheaded design of ride's descent, 3D models, illustrations, media concepts and story development.​

CONCEPT DESIGNSTUDIO1 ” Disney Paris / 2019​

Proposed several designs for an immersive experience in park’s entry building in 3D models.​

link for source?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom