News Big changes coming to EPCOT's Future World?

DoleWhipDrea

Journey of Water was never going to be a fantastic attraction...a pleasant outdoor water garden, at best.

If Disney ever builds the IKEA bar on legs, it will still be a massive waste of money. It’s not going to drive attendance. New innovative rides are what do that.

The lack of quality creative direction coupled with the effects on the world from the pandemic, it seems to me that Disney is woefully unprepared for what things will look like in the long term.

tparris

@Magic Feather Do you have any knowledge on the redesign of the Innoventions East buildings? Recent photos show the start of new infrastructure work in the MouseGears replacement, but they don’t seem to have made much progress on changing the exterior of the buildings. Sure, a lot of walls have been ripped out, but the neon lights are still up there as well as the awful 2014 paint job.

DCBaker

Premium Member
electric-umbrella-innoventions-east-world-celebration-11252020-3.jpg
electric-umbrella-innoventions-east-world-celebration-11252020-1.jpg
electric-umbrella-innoventions-east-world-celebration-11252020-2.jpg

Disneyson

I know it’s old news, but i personally think the hardest pill is no mention of Poppins - I just hope the original cast will live long enough to see the attraction (street/storytime/flat/whatever)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom