News Big changes coming to EPCOT's Future World?

peter11435

We better get a Figment revamp soon. Imagineering is just incompetent.

Also lazy executives who don’t about updating the attraction, Image Works, Magic Eye Theatre, and the pavilion for 10 years.

They just don’t care and they want to let it rot to death.

Screw Imagineering because they don’t know what the hell they are doing.
Imagineering doesn’t decide what does and does not happen.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
We better get a Figment revamp soon. Imagineering is just incompetent.

Also lazy executives who don’t care about updating the attraction, Image Works, Magic Eye Theatre, and the pavilion for 10 years.

They just don’t care and they want to let it rot to death.

Screw Imagineering because they don’t know what the hell they are doing.

Funny thing is that Magic Eye Theater was upgraded relatively recently with a new attraction (Pixar/Disney Shorts). And then had it's 4D effects upgraded. And then the slate of movies updated with new shorts.

It's an exemplar of constant renewals compared to the usual static lifespan of attractions.

brb1006

Disney will never fix Figment and get rid of Eric Idle!!!! IF I DONT GET THE FULL EPCOT OVERHAUL!!! I WILL COMMIT SUICIDE TO MY LOVE FOR EPCOT!! IT IS BETTER IF THEY JUST DELAY INSTEAD OF MAKING IDIOTIC BUDGET CUTS!!
tenor.gif

Also didn't you create two threads about "Disney never fixing Journey Into Imagination" and both ended up removed in the process these past three weeks?

Expo_Seeker40

Maybe just maybe to save even more money, they DON'T rebuild the Innoventions wing and instead put the Moana water journey there as a condensed experienced and still tout it as a new experience. Then, they rebuild the plaza with more trees/landscaping and a new (but likely smaller) Fountain of Nations.

I don't expect the Earth Station building behind Spaceship Earth to be demolished and rebuilt due to the ongoing financial crisis and I'm honestly happy with that (saving the Earth station building).

My armchair Imagineering concept is below. The purple is little structures that would house video or a digital experience to tell the story/journey of water.

Attachments

• moana.jpg
    moana.jpg
    416.1 KB · Views: 155
Last edited:

IMDREW

Maybe just maybe to save even more money, they DON'T rebuild the Innoventions wing and instead put the Moana water journey there as a condensed experienced and still tout it as a new experience. Then, they rebuild the plaza with more trees/landscaping and a new (but likely smaller) Fountain of Nations.

I don't expect the Earth Station building behind Spaceship Earth to be demolished and rebuilt due to the ongoing financial crisis and I'm honestly happy with that (saving the Earth station building).

My armchair Imagineering concept is below. The purple is little structures that would house video or a digital experience to tell the story/journey of water.
Thats what im worried about

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member

We don't have to give up a show-fountain in the hub, which was part of the plan. Even with keeping Innoventions West where it is, there is plenty of space to have Journey of Water lead guests from SSE to The Living Sea. You just wrap JoW more around the pavilion so that it's a feature no matter from which direction you approach the pavilion.

It always seemed odd that several water features were in front of Imagination, and not the The Sea. Now you can bring The Living Sea from inside the pavilion and connect it with the outside of the pavilion with a character from Moana which is a literally living sea.

This would also connect the water features in World Nature with one another.

1594845300475.png

Crazydisneyfanluke

They could also revamp the M&G Areas for a temp festival area. Rip everything out and make it a flex space.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom